Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

http://www.matrixofhiphop.com/Articles.htm

HIP HOP REVOLUTIONS
    The machines are digging, and very fast. It wont be long before they reach their final destination, the sub-conscious mind. If the machines are successful in their attempt to dig deep into our minds, then the thin line between reality and the matrix of Hip Hop will forever be breached. The thin line between man and machine will forever be crossed. That is what this war is about isnt it, man vs. machine? These machines are constantly on the attack. You know the ones; the print machines, the radio, the television, the computers that tally up the billboard ratings, cell phones, Hip Hop video games, the boom boxes, etc. We gave them life, now they have taken on a life of their own. Yet every machine ever built is modeled after the human body in one way or another. You are the print machine every time you sit back a write those ill lyrics. You are the radio every time you spit those lyrics, or harmonize, or kick the beatbox and these sound waves travel and are received by others who are tuned into the frequency of your voice. When the brain is working at its full potential we have the ability to send and receive telepathic messages from anyone on the planet and beyond once we dial up the math of that individual, isnt that what a cell phone does? The brains ability to receive, analyze, transfer, process, and store data at extraordinary rates (especially people with melanin) make it the greatest computer ever built. For every machine that will build on the outside of our selves, our own abilities to perform the same task shut down. We become dependant on the machines. We no longer look inward for answers; we continue to look outside of ourselves to the machine world for solutions. That makes us the slave, and the machines the master over us.
    Machines control the game of Hip Hop and are virtually unstoppable now. But the machines can only exist on one realm, the material, the realm of matter. We as humans have the ability to exist on multiple realms including the spirit realm, where the machines have no access. This is why 95% of the rappers who are plugged into the matrix of Hip Hop only rap about material things. The machines will never allow Emcees who are vibrating from the spirit realm to rule because that would be suicide. The machine worlds very existence depends on a rappers capacity to keep the masses thought stream locked into the world of substance. Rappers serve as conduits between the machines and us, the food source. When you plug into your favorite rapper, remember, your favorite rapper is plugged into the machine. Make no mistake about it; we are at war. As we speak the machines are digging. Its advantageous for us to fight the war on a level that maximizes our potential and minimizes the capabilities of the machines; that would be the spirit realm. The machines know this, thats why they will do everything in their powers to keep the war here where you have no chance of winning. War is constantly being launched against our higher selves (spirit), which is that little voice in our heads that tells us right from wrong and guides the lower self (Physical). The two have been disconnected and the little voice in our heads that we use to trust so much has been replaced with a thousand little voices, rappers who have taken over our conscience. And theyre all saying the same thing; theres nothing beyond what you see here; bitches, cars, money, guns, and houses. The machine world has made it almost impossible to escape these artificial voices that govern you. Every time you turn on your radio, television, or pop in your favorite CD, you turn off your higher self and activate the mechanism which allows the machines to keep digging and digging and digging. Even when you turn off the machines, if you continue to hum the lyrics of your favorite rapper and his lyrics are machine controlled via materialism, destruction, or non spiritual, the machines will continue to dig. The louder these voices become and the more you ignore your higher self which is the only true voice within you, it will begin to fade until it can no longer be heard at all. Thats when the machines set up shop in the subconscious mind and begin to control your every move. You become nothing more than a human machine. We used to believe in a higher force or a higher sense of self that connected us to the force, now we only believe in the machines.

In the matrix of Hip Hop, the machines can make you or break you. We all knew 50 Cents albums Get Rich or Die Trying and The Massacre were going to be huge successes, not because of his tight lyrics or stage presence which we know he has, but mainly because it was machine manufactured months before the albums even dropped. The machine world used all of its resources and pulled out all the stops to ensure that we would make these albums ..1. Remember, as I mentioned in my previous article (escape the matrix), once we collectively download and accept the programming from the machines (via magazines, radio, video,) we make it real. And since 50 stuck to protocol by not saying anything spiritual, he was justly rewarded for keeping millions of minds locked into his subject matter. I think Jay Z put it best on a song called; A moment of Clarity, off the Black album when he said: (Im paraphrasing) if he wanted to he could rhyme like Common and Talib, and say something conscious that might awaken the streets. But he knows very well that the further he moves up the spiritual ladder, the less material rewards he will receive. So he said to hell with being broke. Ill just dumb down my lyrics (in the process dumb down the streets) so I can cash out. In other words: why live like a servant in heaven, when I can live like a king in hell. Most of the giants in the Hip Hop game know better than to violate the laws of the matrix by trying to free the food source. Their career would be over in an instant. The matrix could easily download any of the many programs at its disposal designed to destroy the very thing it createdyou or the virtual you. I say the virtual you because the only you that really matters to the matrix of Hip Hop is the image of you, which is not really you at all. Stand in the sun and there will be you and a reflection or image of you. Naturally you are the sole controller of your own image. Ludacris said it best when he sang: When I move you move, just like that, however imagine not being able to control your own shadow? The machines have found a way to disconnect the two, then project the virtual you (shadow) into a game-like simulation called; the matrix of Hip Hop. When you begin to believe in the image of you (-) more than the real you (+), you reconnect the two, giving that particular program life. The power then shifts from what is real to what is unreal. How many rappers are actually thugs? Yet how many rappers after reading hundreds of machine manufactured articles promoting their image, start believing that this is who they really are, thus they begin acting on this belief system? They become so trapped into living up to the image of themselves that the true essence of them (spirit) begins to die. All the while the architect is in total control. Hes the one controlling the joystick; youre just a player in the game. These rappers put so much of their life force into the game that if the architect decided to take his joystick and kill off their player, they would die in the real world. In the first Matrix movie, Neo asked Morpheus; if I die in the matrix will I die here? And Morpheus answered; Yes. The body cannot live without the mind.

We are celestial beings trapped in a virtual machine made world that we think is real. The matrix of Hip Hop has designed certain programs to make this seem as real as possible. One of these programs is called the Hip Hop star program. The matrix knows that we are an ancient people who were guided by the movements and alignments of the heavenly stars. We were, and still are star gazers who receive information and instructions from those beams of light emanating from the heavens. For most of us it is a forgotten science, but to ensure that we dont re-awaken, the matrix has created advanced technology called; H.A.A.R.P., which are big powerful antennas used to create a force field around the planet to block out the rays of the sun as well as the stars. We have been cut off from the rest of the universe. The Hip Hop program was then activated. Now instead of looking up and being guided by stars out in the galaxy, we receive our instructions from the Hip Hop constellation. Our entire life is influenced by the J-Lo star, the 50 cent star, the Cash Money star, etc. We watch these Hip Hop stars rise (P. Diddy), and fall (Biggie), and are affected by every degree in between. Some of these stars shine brighter than others and have more potent effects on us. At the moment the Jay-Z star is the brightest in our constellation, so his influence can be felt by many in the Hip hop universe. Since all of these Hip Hop stars are machine made, the light that we receive is actually artificial light. And sitting at the controls is the architect. These stars can be manipulated into making us feel happy, sad, angry, militant, or sexual. These emotions are all different forms of energy that can easily be processed into food for the machines. The question that I ask you fellow Hip Hoppas is: Which stars are you being guided by?

How can we defeat such powerful forces? Forces that not only have machines that can destroy us, but thousands of wanna be rappers, producers, and DJs with demos in their pockets ready to be inserted into the matrix to protect it. And lets not forget the millions of fans whose manipulated thought process created the matrix to begin with. The very Hip Hoppas that we are trying to save are our enemies. They will fight to the death to protect this system. And anyone that we havent unplugged is potentially an agent controlled by the machines. These agents are on every corner of every neighborhood throughout the Hip Hop Diaspora awaiting instructions from the mainframe to attack. This is nothing more than slaves protecting its master. The revolution will not be televised, but will be spiritualized. We cannot rely on machines to defeat machines. We can no longer use their machines for weapons or communication. By doing so, we play right into the hands of our enemies. We must raise ourselves up to a much higher frequency, a frequency band that can only be accessed and operated from the spirit realm. The Hip Hop revolution is only for those who truly love and respect the art. Its only for those initiates who live and breathe Hip Hop as a way of life. This battle will be long and hard fought. And we will have to use unconventional methods of war if we are to even have a chance to preserve real Hip Hop (Zion). The chosen few will be those who choose themselves. Are you ready to fight for Hip Hop? Then let the war begin.

However, theres one thing that must be done before we can engage into battle, we must consult the Oraclethe true Oracle, mother earth. When we tune into her, she will reveal all of her secrets to us. By consulting her, we can learn about our glorious past as well as future events to come. The architect has been trying to destroy the Oracle for some time now by building concrete cities everywhere to disconnect us as well as using its machines to pollute the environment, and fires to burn her to the ground. The Oracle has been trying to contact us, but the architect has killed off her messengers; the fruits, vegetables, and water supply which the Oracle used to store information for us to access. The architect has made it almost impossible for you to consult her, but there are still ways she can be reached. Initiates listen closely; if you are not smoking weed for the sole purpose of contacting the Oracle, your wasting you time! If youre not tapping into that bottle of spirits (liquor) with the intent to make contact with the Oracle, youre doing a disservice to the revolution. If youre dropping ecstasy and your mission is not to reach altered states of consciousness so that you can see beyond the illusion that is the matrix of Hip Hop, then youre only burning up your brain cells and helping the matrix burn up Zion in the process. Its the use, not the abuse of these drugs that can be beneficial. You can use them to become one with the Oracle. In Matrix Revolutions; agent Smith absorbed the Oracle. By becoming one with her, he inherited all of her powers. With the proper intent, we too can use and transform any and all of the earths elements as we see fit. Hip Hop itself is made up of the four elements; earth, air, fire, and water. The graf artist represents the earth element because he uses the concrete to paint pictures, symbols, and glyphs. The DJ represents the air element because the sound waves that he generates on the ones and twos need air to travel. A real EMCEE spits fire. And the fluid body movement of the dancer represents the water element. If we are powerful enough alchemist to transform the earths elements into a way of life called Hip Hop, then we are powerful enough to destroy the matrix.

I began this chapter by saying that the machines were digging into our subconscious mind to illustrate that All Is Mental. The matrix only exists in our mind, but how many of us have time to think anymore? The thinking is done for us by the machines, all we have to do is push a button, dial a number, or access the web which only leaves us tangled and confused. Kool Herc, Afrika Bambaataa, The Cold Crush Brothers, and many other Hip Hop Gods collectively thought Hip Hop into existence. Now they need us to collectively think the machine world that has corrupted Hip Hop out of existence so that real Hip Hop (Zion) can survive. This will not be the first matrix that we destroy. This is actually the sixth version; there was Jazz, Blues, Rock, gospel, and Doo Wop. But Hip Hop has been the matrix most successful version. This makes it the most dangerous. It will take the mental concentration of all who want to save Hip Hop to bring the machines reign to an end. I think Dead Prez said it best; Turn off the radio, turn off the television, turn off the computer, Turn off the machines and turn on your mind. This is when the real revolution will begin. When artist begin to make music that resonates from the heart chakra (love) again, instead of for the soul purpose of material gains, the power shifts back to us. When artist are willing to rhyme on the corner again to pay the rent without the help of machines, the machine world will crumble overnight. These are revolutionary tactics for 2006 and beyond. The past of Hip Hop is the future of Hip Hop. This is the main reason that the machines are trying to destroy Zion. The Gods created Hip Hop without the use of machines, and any machines that they used to assist them like; mics, turntables, and amps, they had total mastery over. This means that Hip Hop can only be saved through the same mental channels, peace.

2. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

3. RMA

RMA Elite Member

i make beats too
    myspace.com/thesisthelasttime

and ill battle you, you down or what

actually im not a fan of your beats too doo video gamey for me

and fanny deayingsoul... mmm think of who has that album and my old slsk name [/b][/quote]
    Sure I'm down

4. Mse

Mse Elite Member

5. Mse

Mse Elite Member

6. Mse

Mse Elite Member

Molemen inc presents chigaco city limits
    http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare.de/fil...Vol._2.zip.html
    aphotos1.blogger.com_blogger_2001_2449_320_moleme.jpg

Tracklist:
    1. Intro
    2. Juice - 'Where They At'
    3. Ang - 'My Crew'
    4. Kaos - 'Hot'
    5. Longshot & Profound - 'It's Over Now'
    6. Rhyme Scheme - 'Do Me a Favor'
    7. Haiku - 'Alanon'
    8. G Field & Kaos - 'Way 2 Tragic'
    9. Primeridian - 'Soul Controllin'
    10. Interlude
    11. Vakill - 'Cold War Remix' (feat. EC Illa / Payroll)
    12. Rhymefest - 'Sleep'
    13. Rhyme Scheme, Mic Chekk, Zoser & Mike Treese - 'Fear Don't Live Here'
    14. Clew Rock - 'Hood Rich'
    15. Sham God - 'Struggle No More'
    16. Visual - 'Truth of the City'
    17. Infinito - 'Got Soul'
    18. Vakill - 'Under the Gun'

Moka Only - the desired effect
    http://www.f-forge.com/?d=rXBJp41TCzDWyauKEO9I
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.album-releases.com/covers/moka 200.jpg

Peanut butter wolf - jukebox 45s
    http://www.filefactory.com/get/v3/f2.php?f=82c042
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.dustygroove.com/images/products/z/zzpeanutbutterwolfjuk_101b.jpg

7. ruckus(srw)

ruckus(srw) Member

R.I.P j- dilla
    lol he been dead for months now btw

8. Avos

Avos Elite Member

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MOTHER FUCKERS THIS SHITS ILL!!!!

DOWNLOAD IT</span>

11. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i couldn't get that blahzay blahzay to work.... encrypted files, what the fuk is the password

i'll be posting some shit later.

12. Avos

Avos Elite Member

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MOTHER FUCKERS THIS SHITS ILL!!!!

DOWNLOAD IT</span> [/b][/quote]
    :lol: hahahaha thanks homie, glad it got a good review in the Gesus book of Hippity Hippity Hop

13. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

anything ges reccommends i have to check out..

listening to it right now..i like it sounds good excellent track :D

yo ges/fanny/zotos/anyone else

could u upload some dead prez...ive been listenin to the songs from ges's huge upload and im diggin it.

if its any consolation ill upload Dungeon Family (with cee lo and members of outkast)

14. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

Yo Gesus, I just checked out some of your music on spacemy, shits dope man.

15. Mse

Mse Elite Member

pw is http://www.bootisconnex.blogspot.com fault
    and for all the albums i just upped
    same pw

[/b][/quote]

as for dp ill get you something

16. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

17. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

18. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

so really he has absolutely no connection to you in any way.
    thus, he is some random myspace fuck.

sweet.

19. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i must say, ive fallen in love with Prolyphic

20. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

well i snowboard with the kid that knows the rapper whatever you wanna call him...