Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. theoneC

theoneC Senior Member

strings, lifted strings from the king crimson's 'larks tongues in aspick'

2. Fershpnoy

Fershpnoy New Member

3. theoneC

theoneC Senior Member

There are a few free tracks here. i would at least cop the Bully Records one on top. They're out of Montreal and they put out good shit.

4. Ladybug<3

Ladybug<3 Senior Member

strings, lifted strings from the king crimson's 'larks tongues in aspick' [/b][/quote]
    is that refering to gesus' track?

5. theoneC

theoneC Senior Member

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

You guys are all horse cocks, fuck you!

KMK is mad gay.

7. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

i feel ya on this one. kids around here only listen to KMK because they all just smoke weed and ride dirtbikes. like if you do those 2 things, you pretty much listen to KMK whether you like em or not. and they have to, like you said, brag about shit as well just like KMK. thats how gay the kids are here.
    ICP, KMK = terrible

hed(pe) tho, I remember listening to bartender back in like the early 90s, jeez i fucking loved that track. good posting with that album man

oh ya, people should hop on that a plus. :)

on a side note, i took a nap today and i feel good haha. now im in the mood for green tea :lol:

8. Ladybug<3

Ladybug<3 Senior Member

http://www.plunder.com/-download-11984.htm

Miles davis - The doo bop song

Take it back to 1991

Lets take it back to eight tracks and cadillacs diamond in the back on the corner selling crack(correct me if you know the song i havent heard it in about 1 year or so)

If you like chill music, and dont have this your crazy mofo

9. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

thanks man

yeh that song was dope but the rest of the album can not compare to this one...this is the original ish.

i started listenin to louis logic and jj brown lately..that one cd misery loves comedy....real nice i like it. is there any other cd by L.L. i should check out. i have that one demigods album but i dunno about all that battling shit.

10. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

todays been pretty chill. it was my senior class' picnic, and why would I waste $30 for that shit and ride around on water slides when its 60 degrees out? so i stayed home from school altogether and just been chillin, drinking coffee, and listening to some good shit. first giant panda and now time machine. fanny posted these albums up around this same time last year, and ever since it reminds me of what im doing now, chillin inside on a nice cold day, relaxing to sick beats and ill flows, and just lovin it.
    so what im sayin is, tonight (if i can, or tomorrow) ill up some giant panda for you guys to enjoy. thanks goes out to fanny for originally postin this up last year. ;)

11. Ladybug<3

Ladybug<3 Senior Member

blah blah balh

12. cess!

cess! Elite Member

i dont like the raps

13. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

14. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

my fellow hip hop mother fuckers. for once.. i dont have some ill shit to drop. well. i do. but the internet connection here is a BITCH so im going to deny that fact for now.. and play it like it never happened.. just wanted to poke my head in see how the thread is doin.. check if i need to nurse it like a LIL BABEY I WANNA EATCHYA

15. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

good to see ya fannypack! thread is doin pretty good. some good shit has been droppin every now and then, but nothin like the stuff you drop in here.
    like i said up above, i was bumpin giant panda today and sayin how you posted it like this time last year and how good it is. i appreate it still that youve upped good albums and i listen to em frequently.
    so ill try and get that up for everyone else tongiht or tomorrow.

:wub:

16. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

haha well im glad you appreciate the steez maine.. ill see if i cant get some shit up soon even though the internet connection is a pile of ridiculousness.. ill see what i can do...

much love for you and the others who contribute to this thread...
    nice work kids.. ive spotted some good albums in the recent pages.. keep it up. nice nice.

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

18. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

reminds me of sage with less lyrical intensity but a nicer flow, good shit ges

19. I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you

I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you Senior Member

20. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

aimages.amazon.com_images_P_B00005RGL2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

NORE - God's Favorite
    the new nore album is pretty boring, its all latin style, and most of the tracks sound the same. so i decided not to upload it at all, unless someone really really wants it.

also, lupe fiasco is dropping some ish tuesday. is anyone gonna upload it before then? or after? bestbuy is really far away........