Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

i aint, im saying i rather see alias spittin then some girl singing, i coped that alias and tarsier album that ioni dropped and i didnt dig the singing. i like white boy oakland rap rather then tarsier. dont think im hating on her if i just dont like the music she makes.

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

whatever, mayeb u just dont dig trip hop her voice makes me melt when im sober but we all have our own opinions

3. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

dont dig trip hop?! i fucken make trip hop. i just dont like her singing

4. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

psh, I INVENTED trip hop.

5. Tode

Tode Elite Member

i invented the potato masher

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

last time i checked u made hiphop

7. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

last I heard, gesus was trippin balls in o-town.

8. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

last time i checked u made hiphop [/b][/quote]
    last time i checked...................fuck u!

9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Please do not taint Bombing Science's best thread with petty fights. Thank you.

10. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

it was a joke brosive

11. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

i fuckin love trip
    thats the type of styles i want to spend my nights with. fucked up chillin to triphop. pure love.

on a side note, anyone want to hook me up with one of these artists albums?

himalayan project
    deepspace 5
    heiruspecs
    or hell... DJ jazzy jeff - magnificent city?

since i didnt get any cage that one time, this is just as good hahaha
    yaa much love much love

you know i always hook ish up and even unreleased shit. ill pop up in here with the new promoe and some other shit unreleased too later on. hell, even the new dj krush, its fucking mad brilliant

12. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

what new krush? album name???

13. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

Ya, read this:

DJ Krush - Ouvroir de Musiques Potentielles (OuMuPo) Vol. 6
    ABOUT THE OUMUPO COLLECTION (from label):

Ici d'ailleurs… is proud to present its OuMuPo collection.
    Several DJ's and electronic music composers have been offered to remix the whole label catalog. But there is a twist. They have to comply with constraints issued in the Ici d'ailleurs Charter.

OuMuPo is the French shortname for "OUvroir de MUsiques Potentielles", i.e. Workshop for Potential Musics. It is one of the many artistic movements derived from surrealist Raymond Queneau and François le Lionnais' 1960 OuLiPo (Workshop for Potential Literatures). At the time they aimed at putting together words and letters and following new rules to compose new works. This principle has inspired a lot of creators, especially in music, but also in comic strips. That's how OuBaPo was born in 1992 (Workshop for Potential Comics, BA stands for the French "bandes dessinées") with such illustrators as Jean-Christophe Menu, Etienne Lécroart, Jochen Gerner, François Ayroles, Anne Baraou, Gilles Ciment, Thierry Groensteen, Killoffer, Lewis Trondheim …

Ici d'ailleurs… is fond of OuBaPo and combination of styles. That's why they have asked one of the OuBaPo movement leader, Jean-Christophe Menu, to join the project and be in charge of its graphic aspects. He is a founder member of l'Association, an independent publishing society which gave a fresh impetus to French comic strips. And the result is a totally new 16 pages comic book which comes along on top of each OuMuPo album, each time drawn by a different cartoonist. Again, these comics are ruled by a Charter to spice up the game.

Such great names as The Third Eye Foundation, Rubin Steiner, DJ Hide, DJ Krush ... will be confronted with Ici d'ailleurs' rules of the game, for exciting Oumupo albums!

THE ICI D'AILLEURS CHARTER:

1. The potential music reservoir is the Ici d'ailleurs Collection, and O1O1 is its electronic division. The basic framework for each piece will therefore be sought in the Ici d'ailleurs / O1O1 Catalogue. The composer must set out to appropriate the titles in this catalogue for himself, turning them to his advantage and adding whatever he deems necessary. All samples must be free of copyright or communicated to the Label for copyright clearance.
    2. A passage no shorter than thirty seconds must be chosen to appear twice on the album. This passage must play the role of a theme or slogan, be it remixed or not, and must be in harmony with the album as a whole.
    3. The exercise must last forty-two minutes (42').
    4. The end of the album must lead into the beginning, thus enabling it to be listened to in a loop.
    5. No more than two pieces from one album in the catalogue may be chosen. If the composer wishes to use a second, it must be at least two tracks distant from the first.
    6. The composer must use the works of more than five artists on the Label.
    7. The composer freely chooses his own constraint and must declare what it is.
    8. The composer will refrain from using the lyrics of Dominique Petitgand out of their musical context, and will consider their use as a jingle or equivalent gimmick as a pitfall wisely to be avoided. Their use must extend to twenty seconds at the very least.

amazing shiiiit.

14. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

not sure if thats gonna be wack or dope. w/e..........looking forward to finding out

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

tell me fuck you again and watch yourself get banned

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you are correct :)
    amd hanging out with alias, tarser, matt mconaly, helamonster, radicalface, astronautalis, re-rodge, mathmatics and more.....

17. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

fuck you gesus!

gel pens up in your area homie.

18. newbornsek

newbornsek Elite Member

i hope gesus bans u just for jokes

19. I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you

I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you Senior Member

Fuck Gesus, newbornsek, FaultO, Me, Salvo, and Fanny!!!!!!! FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

buy my shit fuckholes!!!
    Buy my shit that I can't take when I move!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roughly 15 various markers and some inks and whatnot ... please buy it!!!!!!!! Auction starts at $25.00 and it's got ten days left as of now. If you can't ell your friends and if you're from here you might just get some free shipping. ;)

Prismacolor 144 set
    Buy that shit too!!!!

And for the rich folks ... I got my tablet on there as well .... damn I'm gettin down and dirty with this shit ...
    Wacom Intuos3 9x12 Graphics Tablet!!!

20. 10-103m

10-103m Senior Member

anyone got jaylib - champion sound? thanks