Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. scarface

scarface Elite Member

fuck u you fukin fag gesus is a sorted guy even if we iz arguin. go back home u 12 year old fag ye wat PWND

2. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :angry: :angry: :blink: :ph34r:

3. Avos

Avos Elite Member

wow, i already fucking hate you. stop fuckin up the good threads. take your stupid ass shit somewhere else. not here.

4. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

okay scarface,, ur a tough guy,, i surrender.. who the hell are u,, are u black? are you gay? u can suck my dick, and while ur at it,, ill cut a nice dash into ur ugly ass face,, then ull be a true scarface,, fucking redneck,, go bak where u camfrom,, idiotic pice of trash,, the best wud be if u just died....... good night. fuck head

5. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

yo avos,, while ur at it,, suck scarfaece's dick and Gesus's u seem to be their boyfriend.. bye u fucking queer... hate u back u dumb shit son of a bitch,, sleep tight and dont let scarface's momma bite.

6. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

hey scarface. its tee time,,, fucking brit.

7. Avos

Avos Elite Member

youre a fuckin dumbass. what u think your tough shit on the net huh. your lucky your over in berlin you fuckin pussy cause if you were anywhere near me you would have a week to fuckin live. If you wanna keep talkin shit you fuckin toy lets battle it out. what u say pussy

8. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

how about no. shit im too sceared,, oh shit ur gonna kill me,, because of sum shit over the internet,, fucking computer nut... go play sum more warcraft u fuck nerd.

9. Avos

Avos Elite Member

funny how you still talk shit, and i ask you to battle but no cause your a fuckin toy. thats right step down bitch. you aint shit. if you wanna keep this up lets take it to the beef thread and stop fuckin this thread up

10. scarface

scarface Elite Member

AOK so is ur mam u fukin fagot arse gay cunt u call us gay u tha 1 wats always talkin bout dicks fukin wanka, bet u a toy aint ya u callin brits fuk u WORLD WAR 1 AN 2 FUKIN FAGGOT ARSE BIATCH ARSE SMELLY ARSE DICK

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

kids just looking to get his name remembered... AOK battle us

12. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

how the hell am i gonna battle you,, oh yeah and scarface u spelled ass wrong a couple of times,, might wanna correct that,,, not ARSE its ASS.... got it? good,, i hope ur tags arent as dumb as you.... BRIT

13. scarface

scarface Elite Member

MY TAGS ARE BETTA THAN NE THIN U CUD DO YOU FUKIN SPAZ lets take it 2 tha beef thread we callin u out bitch wat ya gon do

14. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

WTF is a beef thread. im new here remember,, i dont brag about stuff and show off in the internet.. pc nut

15. scarface

scarface Elite Member

fukin find it u fag

16. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

im not gonna bother,, cheers mate. im just gonna put on a pair of trausers, wud u mind waiting. and stop making those tags they are making me gob. its tee time scarface.. come and get ur tee will ya,, very well, till then mate.. cheers... ARSE

17. scarface

scarface Elite Member

come 2 tha mad cow desease thread fag you bein called out

18. NeO.Skunkkr1

NeO.Skunkkr1 Senior Member

its spelled tea, not tee... why does anyone even bother waisting time replying to this bitch, hes just an attention whore. anyways back on topic... dope shit as always gesus

oh and, i havent heard any news on benefit the mc in a looong time, i dunno what happened to him, i think hes got an ill flow and i always was hoping he would come out with some more stuff

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

20. FatMasterSlim

FatMasterSlim Senior Member

yo I was feeling tha beats G, I didn't get a chance to listen to them all I had to run to a gig but I was feelin tha first one, with some mello strings there...what you using to produce?

FAT