Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

2. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

daaaang [/b][/quote]
    Oh man... yeah the link

Dj rupture Gold teeth thief mix

Enjoy

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

new el-p isnt that bad

4. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

The Overly Dramatic Truth is a pretty fuckin good song. The track with Aesop aint too bad either.

5. afek

afek Elite Member

im looking for

_______ & wussel

ive blanked on the name can someone help?

6. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

7. afek

afek Elite Member

god damn it was on the tip of my tongue thanks

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

9. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

word gebus word

on another note, would you be willing to listen to a few tracks?
    i think they've stopped being absolute crap... now the're just crap

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yes sir i shall but right now i have to jump into the shower and get ready for work but i am downto hear what has become of you and your music

K-OS was added to Vans Warped Tour
    El-P, Dj Shadow, an Aesop Rock at Bonnaroo this year
    May 13th - Astronautalis with Josh Martinez and Awol One
    June 4th - Alias with sageFrancis (live band including alias), Buck65, and Buddy Wakefeild.... should be tastey

11. BohemianBastard

okey dokie, its an 11 mgb rar (4 tracks :))
    ill post it here so when you have time you can go forth with the listening
    :(

and yes, i see your list and i raise you
    18th april - busta rhymes
    :(

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ill put a plug in your heart like an atmosphere fan

13. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Fuck yes.

14. BohemianBastard

15. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

:rolleyes:

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

that was posta be slug not plug

and mse, diablo and i is nice, smooth lil drum like u got there the synths should be turned up louder the panio get annoying after awhile but u finally found out how to do proper drumlines... word to that....

laz iz india, the panio in there is pretty relax and chill the bells are nice the drums should be turned up more and more stompy'er

Magik, once again decent panio, nice drums on this i really like this beat only this is the intro with the hi hat work shouldnt be as long but over all the beats decent from what your twerking with everythings leved decent, you keep shit non repeatative this is how most your beats should be just you know better quality from real equipment once u get the money....

meloncany, bell works ok, nice lil feel to it once again the drums need to be a bit right everything but the claps, the guitar im not a fan of but whatever it add more dept to it, also not a fan of the reverse cymble but your doing your thing....

i think we should do a lil colab on the beat, but let me rock the drums.... ill do the drums and then send it to you and then u add on to it
    should good?
    i not its all good but who knows if its proper enough might get to be on the ghost storie albumfeat. on a beat.... thats if u want too... i do liek your panio work on alot of your songs same with the bells i just think with stronger drum lines your shit would be primes and better stuff thats not all computer based...

ya fig-a-deal-meh?

17. BohemianBastard

:)
    im down
    magik i did yesterday, methinks that means im improving
    and on the synthesizer note, it annoys me as well, but i dislike sampling from mp3 files and the like, i cant get rid of the drums and considering i do everything in fruity, drums arent a good thing. I just steal a melody from a midi here and there and add on to it

18. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

<------ considering bonaroo this year.

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fanny you should go im ordering my ticket soon i already asked off i think me and isa and a few others are getting and RV we'll still have our tent out side though cas all them people sleeping in a RV aint cool, but the RV area's closer to the stages and its not using port-o-potties in 107 degrees, thats full of hippie vegan shit thats mixed with drugs.... no fun, but bonaroo's where its at for the ish man, nitrous tanks being rann around on dollys while the cops case them, helicopters with heat sensors just to find them teams fo nitrous people with megaphones scream at cop gettin them to go the wrong way, fools runing with ballons in between each finger, fools walkign around with mushies that are a few feet high not needing to say a word, L flooding the street, i always find bags and bags of shit after the shows are over, people just callin out what they got every second, legal walls that go for miles... i mean shits ive met ELK, Slug, Penis, Dubs, and lots of other writers there.... you should really come man

20. It's A Heist

It's A Heist Member

Damn Gesus sounds like heaven on earth.. but more on the country crunk note does anyone have scorpion circles - genelec and memphis reigns? ill trade you my first born child for that shit eat the fetus do what you will but i want that album. I'll up some shit tommorow.

peaaccee