Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

2. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

3. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

5. THEPOSTWHORE5000

new mf doom & jneiro jarel on its way

6. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

yall bitching about not posting download links yet ni66as still fucking posting god damn video links.. as someone said awhile back.. lets bring this back to the thread it once was.. DONT POST VIDEOS unless u have a download link for fuck sake ... lol

7. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

8. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

guess fools enjoy re posting the same shit over n over n over again.. anyways here is some FUCKING GEMS! This is VOLUME 2 of The Mos Def - Rarities, Features, B-Sides (Vol. 2) [RHHH Compilation]
    a2.bp.blogspot.com__CyyAM9yiQ5I_T0AGlPMGdoI_AAAAAAAABrA_BRaqXzk7aPk_s1600_vol2.jpg
    Whatup Fam? We're back with another compilation series. This time highlighting Mos Def (or Yasiin Bey) with 6 Full Length Volumes. Each tracklist has been put together carefully to offer the best listening experience possible. Most people on here know who Mos Def is, but even your biggest Mos Def enthusiast will find some hidden gems on each volume they have probably never heard, or that they just simply have forgotten about. The people who will be just getting into Mos Def with this tape or the people who never could quite understand what all the hype was about will be in for quite an experience. This compilation is mainly highlighting his super dope extensive catalog outside his personal retail albums. We have taken Features, Remix's, B-Sides, Bonus Tracks (you get the picture..) to create full length projects that can be played from start to finish without ever skipping or feeling a track is out of place. You can find a new volume being released every Friday night for the next 5 weeks. We hope you enjoy this series..."

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS FUCKING GEM!

for yall who didnt get volume 1 CLICK HERE!

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yoo i cant speak for any one else but me i dont like compilations or single to dl keep posting if you want but i think you know i like dling shit but what you post ui dont fucks with
    i dont think head like your realhh repost???
    official albums and ep's the odd mixtape and lp ill fucks with

http://www.mediafire.com/?izbqzymk2mz

10. THEPOSTWHORE5000

11. THEPOSTWHORE5000

12. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

YOO Postwhore, that link of Blu n Madlib is taken down. He took it down cause it wasnt mastered n wat not.. should be back up hopefully by the time the 22nd hits unless he pushes it back and says FUCK IT LOL.... But yeah Lakim its cause most fools on here dont know anything about the dope new emcees so they bitch out on downloading and giving it a try, ahh well this thread is bunk as fuck these days... but i aint complaining.. i got my hip hop sources ;) CO$$ BLU EXILE GANGSTA GIBBS RIZZ TORAE and more ;) PEACE

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  13. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

14. STOXY

STOXY Senior Member

dirty dike is sick so is alll of the SMB crew should listen to dr skuff guy is sick

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

HOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!

16. THEPOSTWHORE5000

bump that^..

and word, well if any one wants it.. its nothing special... doesn't beat below the heavens, jesus, or give me my flowers while i can smell them..

http://hulkshare.com/yuig42p8p21i

17. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

NOYORK was dope as fuck too cant forget that shit homes.

18. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

19. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

Joe Budden - The Best Of So Far (4-Discs)
    a1.bp.blogspot.com__A4F7PgViPXM_Tu0ttMsDrdI_AAAAAAAAARM_zDpsCmaieP0_s1600_Album_Art___Joe_Budden.jpg click photo for downloads.

Has-Lo - The Side Projects (2-Disc)
    a1.bp.blogspot.com__cU9q_Nvs7TA_TpUEN7VTnoI_AAAAAAAABJk_88i7NxYmiqM_s1600_2_1.jpg click photo for downloads.

NaS - The Lost Albums (5 Volumes + Guest Feature Collection/10-Discs)
    a1.bp.blogspot.com__C3L_FlkFW0o_TtJxU9qrENI_AAAAAAAABbg_z1D8R61_PuY_s1600_naslarge5album.png click photo for downloads.

20. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

the rest of the DVD is uploading right now.