Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Disposing of Empty Paint Cans

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by HipsterPunks, Dec 22, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

2. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

throw them in a fire and stand really close

3. aiko

aiko Senior Member

id love to send them my cans to use and shit, but that'd be 50 dollars later in shipping fees, when i can just recycle them down the street.
    seems like a cool idea, but its not getting much hype.

4. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

this wont help your current situation but when im done with a can i just wipe my prints off and toss it. but you could just have some fun crushing them with a sludge hammer and throw them out.

5. salt1

salt1 New Member

Man, I just toss mine into the plastic bag i bring with me and stash it in a random ass spot or garbage can. Or let trains run them over, that's fun.

6. corome

corome Banned

make a can wall
    15a.jpg
    a can owl
    1.jpg
    a can-deleer
    6.jpg
    or show off my deep dish tires
    39-pack.jpg

7. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

even if they cant prove i did any graf or anything at a depot place i still dont wanna take the chance. dumpsters seem like nice places to get ride of your cans...

8. Walt

Walt Senior Member

never can be too careful, I have homies that have been caught because of prints

9. shyone

shyone Elite Member

yeah i know people that have been caught through prints too...its not rocket science fingerprint testing is getting cheaper and cheaper if they find your prints on the outside of the can and can match the paint on the inside of the can to tags that's enough for at least a search warrant whether you do arty legal stuff aswell or not...

10. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

I just keep the cans. u can take them into the recycling centers & get money for them.

11. saveme

saveme Senior Member

draw some dope ass characters , throws, peaces on um n sell um i saw i guy at a tattoo convention sellin cans like that 4 lik $5 n ppl were buying um up man !! prob even sell um on ebay jus a thought

12. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

lol

13. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

send em to me i recycle cans, or create something out of it thats what i do im making furniture and sculptures

14. G_CAL

G_CAL Senior Member

I empty the trash out and throw them in the bottom of the big black trash can and throw all the rest of the trash on top .
    Then i just let the dumpster take it !
    Been doing for 5-6 month's

15. skets

skets Senior Member

I saw one piece where he painted his old cans black and made a hill on the side of the wall to fit the piece cause it was like a mural. It was pretty dope cause it was 3d and shit. Recycle on your own, be creative!

16. RVL♠

RVL♠ New Member

Puncture Can, Crush it flat as you can, scrap metal....

17. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

throw em over the fence

18. Apse One

Apse One Member

uhh, if you're a half serious bomber, yer gonna have more than you can handle with spray cans. Boss, I just huck em in a dumpster. That garbage truck's not gonna know a difference. been doing that for years; i've tossed hundreds of cans, and i've never had a garbage man bring em back ;)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  19. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

i use to just throw mine in the river by my house but i heard some crap yards will give you a few bucks for them

20. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

eco friendly? make a table stand out of them, paint them to make a cool design in your room, make them holiday gifts for your family, for haloweeen make one into a ghost, for christmas, one into a snow man, for your teacher, spray her and be like ha..... thought it was silly string.