Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Morfy

Morfy Member

20121113672.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Morfy

Morfy Member

8 Uni posca, 1 uni liner 0.1 mm , 2 montana acrylic super fine, 2 cheap herlitz colli-markers, 6 On The Run acrylic ,3 On The Run paintliner, 1 OTR colorless blender,1 Promarker alcohool based, 2 Tria alcohool based, 2 Alpha alcohool based, 2 Stanger paintliners, 2 gelly rolls, 2 staedtler liners, 1 4B crayon full graphite, 3 pens, 2 mecanic pencils, the last one is Tuned-Rotring :))

3. Morfy

Morfy Member

1 25mm Grog , 2 OTRs, 2 Montana acrylic, 1 Krink k-51, 1 MTN 94, 4 10mm Grogs, 2 5mm Grogs, 1 OTR SuperFresh, 1 Stranger , 1 Montana chisel tip, 1 OTR 060 mini, 1 OTR 10mm squeezer, 2 Montana ink squeezers, 1 OTR StreetDuster with hard to buff ink, best combo ever

4. Morfy

Morfy Member

Aaaaand the paints: Mr. Black chrome paint, Artcreation acrylics , Pebeo acrylics, OTR flowen ink, 3 Montana acrylic: orange, violet and pink, and Pebeo liquid acrylic green, this is all i use for my sketches and tagging all day long :D

5. Gust

Gust Senior Member

dude. no need for 4 posts.

6. NEwker

NEwker Senior Member

7. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i like the shure sticker. what kind do you have?

8. capocanton

capocanton New Member

40+ cans of paint, some ironlak some freshpaint. mops, markers, roll paint, paint and ink refills... you know.. misc graff stuff. The second pic is my blackbook pens pencils markers.. 100% of that second picture is racked. Aside from the cups holding the markers. Lol

Attached Files:

9. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

10. Balo

Balo Senior Member

you deffinatly have a video game in the top left corner... but that is a nice inventory, what kind of marker do you use the most?

11. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

yea its mark ecko's getting up in the corner, and I use the pentel white and the krink most when it comes to tagging

12. tom

tom Member

13. barish

barish Guest

IMG_6905.jpg
    strictly tagging supplies

14. RUGEDRUGE

RUGEDRUGE Member

DSC_7581.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  15. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

me 2 i do 100 tags a second

16. RUGEDRUGE

RUGEDRUGE Member

17. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

lol at the weak stashes

18. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

and rugged thats how its done, a whole day of driving around racking. The way i see it is if your in canada every homedepot has a canadian tire close by so thats 20 cans for every two stores. I would star in one end of the town to the north of me rack from every store in there then go to my town rack again then move to the town south of me. The trunk of my car ould be packed to the brim and if i had a buddy with me the backseats would be fulll to. Then wed organize our cans and trade off stuff according to colour schemes we had. Some people do the shopping cart method but i havnt tried it. Seems to dumb for me

19. RUGEDRUGE

RUGEDRUGE Member

ight word i was thinking u were pullin that shopping cart ishh,i would like to hear that scheme planned out enough to actually do it with out more convictions..I guess thats reasonable that pic of my stash was like a 3 hour trip.
    and i don't know about canada but homedepots around here, i don't fuck with anymore got charged for some ish because they got those undercover shoppers and my boy went in the back room after getting bagged and they had a guy who just sits around and watches cameras all day.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  20. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

that risk will always be there. It was easier to rack back when due to less technology