Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

very nice.! now save it until you are able to wreck something (use a can or two and then just use the shittiest shit to practice experiment with and get your shit down pat) that shits way too expensive imo ( i know i know, they have the best colors sonsistancy etc... and the can is pretty and shiny too yay.) looks awesome tho. shoulda got a metal head too tho... i love mine im new to them and they are such fun. wait, that sounds gay.

2. FADE23

FADE23 Senior Member

Everyone needs a metal head in their life

3. biblebeltbangerz

im on some weird ocd obsession with mine right now.

4. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Im def happy with the grog squeezer, gonna get the metalhead in a week or too. ill buy mtn maximo to practise my can control. its 750ml for a lil over 6$. the cans at my local department store are 10$ for 150ml

5. biblebeltbangerz

i really want to get one of those old timey fire extings and do THAT tall tagging stuff. that woukld be the fuckin best ever.

6. biblebeltbangerz

u r gonna be all about the metalhead... watch.

7. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

lol maybe. now the calligraffii works im crazy bout it. ive tagged with a black otr tagstar and a blue ironlak marker over it, sent a pic to my friend he didnt believe me ththat the golden tag was under them. blue ironlak marker surprisingly works. black
    and nitro (neon yellow) didnt almost paint at all. lol i tagged on all of the bigger stickers with gbox on it. free stickers bitcheeeeeez.

8. biblebeltbangerz

not hearing good things really meh
    P04-08-13_14.39.jpg

9. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

How much did u pay again? they look sick

10. biblebeltbangerz

i dont know like 25 bucks or something i aint even unwrapped em cuz if i see any more bad reviews im gonna sell em. i have other markers i use. flame on

11. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Try em atleast. i wanna kniw if they are good enough for my toyasshands. cuz i wont need expensive graphic markers for atleast a year.

12. biblebeltbangerz

they are cheap but thick and they cover shit well i guess. worth the 20 bucks to me.

13. themorbidangelofdekay

themorbidangelofdekay New Member

a bunch of painters touch
    free ironlak from a graff shop of colors they couldn't sell
    a hundred set of chartpaks
    a couple decos
    ny fats are the best period , good for fills and outlines i can do the tiniest lines with ny fats and the fattest
    never bring a sketch unless it's a extreme chill spot
    all otr flowpens are easy to buff and fade away a couple months later
    i keep my scribe a streak on me at all times mainly a mean streak type of streak.
    all 99cent paint suck unless you are beginng then get it, its a waste of time it dont work
    save your money for euro paint its well worth it i cant even buy a car yet , im so addicted to it so many fucking colors more than painters touch
    never buy paint you could get free with being a little sneaky
    never rack from hurting businesses or mom and pop shops unless it abousultey nessary dont be a dick, karma is a bitch
    instead rack from wooly-wort,home depo, lowes,ace and def menards they all ready rip people off so you are like the robbin hood but instead of selling the shit for money to give back too the people you are giving them beautiful art too look at if you are doing proper graff and people that dont like it are clearly stupid or illritit
    sorry to babble and some bombing help:
    never wear all black they will spot you out like sore thumb
    if you are doing a heaven or blockbuster spot and someone spots you ,get the fuck outta there even if you may think the guy or gal is chill, its better safe then sorry..
    never go out bombing on any phyodelics
    always bomb high on that mary jane it makes you more aware of you surroundings but thats if your smoking on bud with high cbd levels. never drink more beer than 40 ounces or you will regret it later..
    only bomb with 2 or less peeps and they gotta be real no cuttys round, don't be a groupie tagger..
    if you don't trust em cuz they will do something stupid? your way better by yourself
    always trust your gut ,no joke ,i just didn't feel right painting this abandoned house by this road kept hearing shit and then when im walkin down this road a cop pulls up right next too it, i guess to use his radar gun to look for speeders and drunk drivers just parked lights out ready to roll down the road just chillin there again don't fight it even if it may be stupid or pussy out its better than going to jail with a bunch of rapists in shit.
    Try too bomb more public shit or corporate buildings or big business buildings, re frame from tagging some ones fence by there house dont tag random neighborhoods unless you chillin there with a friend a catchin couple of marker tags but don't scope out a or neighborhood hit better shit...
    catch small white out pen tags on small rusty shit that people will see like sewer caps on the sidewalk or sign posts side basically the rustier the better and usually that shit rides for ever until it gets like demolished or moved....
    and if your not having fun doing it don't do it, if it's like blocking you from other things you would rather do don't do it, do what your heart tells you I have run into so many cats feelin obligued to do it just cause they think its cool or something other writers will spot you out asap , we have a radar and if a cat ain't pushing the envelope on bombing or style and even blackbooks/sketches then we know its not for you so don't act like your something you aint, your life will be miserable or partially...
    Never lie to your parents i made that mistake and i have a miserable relationship with them with trust, it sucks
    and also i got caught smokin weed and cigs out my window and they think im a crack addict or something and respect them hundreds of percents... never smoe out your window it dont work even with the toilet paper cardboard and dryer sheets thing dont work , just save it till your painting or something and you dont have too re up so much..
    oh and never steal money, jewelry or gold and cars, karma will get you and even how destructive you are to yourself dont bring it down on others man you should be happy for others and sad for the sick

peace mon
    jah bless
    -morbidone
    evil children mafia

14. ..D6..

..D6.. New Member

Some of the shit I'm working with right now.

WP_20130415_001.jpg

15. SENDone905

SENDone905 Senior Member

I'm actually so bummed I got arrested, not because I lost everything, I can just go rack it again. But seeing these pictures, I can't keep my paint and shit out in the open like you guys aha.

16. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Senior Member

IMG_20130416_211056.jpg IMG_20130416_211106.jpg IMG_20130416_212336.jpg
    the montana gold was an okay price, and all the painters touch i as some would say hit a lick for it lol

17. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

18. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

IMG128.jpg
    Had to stack my shit up a lil. Just got that delivered. Only tried the Kobra Krome. Fucking sick one

19. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

Photo0143.jpg
    Photo0141.jpg
    Photo0138.jpg
    Photo0139.jpg
    Photo0140.jpg
    Not so much atm. I am broke lol (and toy)

20. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

^ Not to insult you or some shit.. But what the fuck do YOU need a blackbook for?
    Im a toy on my own, and we are pretty much on the same level. Why the fuck do you need a blackbook for right now? Blackbooks cost like 20$. You rather get normal paper for that and some markers. I dont need a blackbook right now. ALL of my pieces right now suck much, I most of the time take a pic and throw em away. If not, I stack them up somewhere. No need to pay that much for something you arent ready for. Like expensive markers, you still dont have the skill for them. Like, you can use them. But it wont change that you suck. Cheap markers will do the job. Buy that shit when you are way better than now like in the best case in months. Maybe in years.