Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i believe thats a kiwi

2. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

3. drop

drop Senior Member

looks homemade

4. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

acouple six pack of decos, flouriscents and darker colours (all racked) maybe 3 or 4 permapaques for stickers a bunch of random hsarpies magnm 44 alot of krylon some painters touch maybe 2 cans of montana hc 2 montana plantiunms bombinf marker 2 terra cotas blak and white flowpen kiwi mop ...alot of random shit i'll post some picks soon :D

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fuck that man cas then your caps fuckin blow out and everythign and if its shitty paint n u want it to look nice shit probably gonna drip its all about the low pressure in my opinion

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

kildaillst thats a mop made from a kiwi the work beautiful hell nice grip he just pealed the label off it

7. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

do u want a medal cause there racked?

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yea man i hate kids who are always lie yea man i racked this n i racked that fuckin shit start to get annoying i mean wow you stole somthing congrats i guess?

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

it depends on what your doing numbnuts.

for bombing, or burners in hot spots, high preasure is better because it allows you to move the can faster and still get the same results, if your peiceing high preasure isnt always a good thing, you want low preasure for little details and your outline, so you can go slow and be carefull.

10. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

i like high pressure so i can do fast stuff....and my handstyle is better with high pressure cuz i can get fades at the top and bottom

also i dont think theres anything wrong with saying what stuff u racked or whatever..sumtimes u rnt even thinkin n u just type shit.....like what im doing now :unsure:

11. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Member

i got about 8 cans of spray under my bed in a back pak wrapped in a towel and i also got 1 magnum and a killer wite meanstreak

12. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Member

13. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

i hate magnums they dont make clean lines......ever........u have to like push all ur weight on it to get a clean line......or u hafta take like 15 mins to do the tag........./

14. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

what is the marker third from the right????? [/b][/quote]
    PANIC!FUP_MORE:well ur not going to find that resp.lol i made it myself....he he

kildaillest: iits a kiwi...lol hella cumffy...

15. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

^^culdnt say it better my self.... :D

16. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

no hate directed at this child, but

im getting sick of peeps saying " oh yeah, well i gots me some ballz, cas i racked maka's, and paint and all this shit" so what bitches, its annoying, just say you have it, dont bragg about you getting it, you can suck my dill hole, so what i have 4-5 grand of equipment at home that i racked, ok, and i dont bragg about it.......so stop your showin off,

sorry just had to get that out, worst pet peeve :D

17. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

um excuse me if im wrong but selm didnt u use to always talk about racking and have all these racking storys nd shit...ma bad if it waz someone else but im pretty sure it waz u who always did that

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hmm this thread is slackin ill take a fick of my at the moment but i have 18 more montana cans coming to me at the moment brb

19. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

yeah cas, but that was to warn peeps, becuase i almost got caught, i almost got scrumped, so i told that story.......but that is all i can remember, if so i am not like all these kids in here " yeah i have 23 cans, racked them all, cuz i cna rack, becuase im ghetto........" im not like that, i have had my share, and i just dont like braggers......

and gesus love to see your flix

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

[Broken External Image]:http://img89.exs.cx/img89/3783/IMAG0158.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img72.exs.cx/img72/2342/IMAG0157.jpg

ok i just did this for all the kids who say im a "net" bomber..... i just want u to look look at it hard notice the 12 foot roller extender for those hard to reach fire walls, all the montana and rusto paint (with 12 more montana cans on the way) for bombtheworld.com and vandalsquad.com the lamanating machine the sand paper to say im tuff online yea thats right take a long hard look n say im nothing but a loser whos sits on my ass all daylong and just bombs the internet mmmmmmmmmmm you guy smell that yea the sweet smell of rubbing somthing in some peoples face