Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freight Whores And Rail Fans

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by FOEone, Jul 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Frank White

Frank White Senior Member

he said he burns RC, shut the fuck up u little faggot, those guys put in hard work, u just put up gay assed bird shit, i wish i lived near u so i could lay a beat down, and break ur writing arm. I dont usually get vocal, but after being in teh game for a hot minute and not using the internet as shameless self promotion(as wack as it is). I hope u get rolled on in the yard oneday and get a nice long sentence.

Jizz Siphoning Characters
    FUCK STOK

2. 098765432111

098765432111 Senior Member

look at his K
    hahaha

i wish we could ignore people on here like on msn

"rollers are harde than they look, and it was at 1 am"

i thought that part was fuckin holarious. wlcome to graffiti fuckwad its always dark, and messy, and difficult. quit making excuses. you are in the middle of th woods. doing a silent roller.

thats simply why new york owns. one average looking throwy in NYC required 100 times more skill and execution than the best piece u will ever do out there in EAST BUMFUCK.

3. Ident

Ident Senior Member

based on what exactly? a throwie will always be a throw... if your throw requires SO MUCH skills to do you should reconsider your throw.
    and isn't New York in the east also uh?

4. enz_of_the_earth

enz_of_the_earth Senior Member

5. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

untill i see rollers from you punk bitches. dont even trip.

6. Fuck Internet Toys

Fuck Internet Toys Senior Member

7. cyens

cyens Senior Member

Why am I here again?

Its like this wrecked spot they dont part boxcar anymore but still go because you just hope to find something good....sigh.....

Farewell

8. bruce

bruce Elite Member

you should rephrase that
    cuz not just anyone can pull off a fresh throw. it does take some skill.
    and i think the dudes point was that pullin off a fresh throw with noisy cans in a busy city is a hundred times harder and more rewarding than pullin off that ugly ass roller tag in the middle of nowhere.

9. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

you know what I find hilarious? Faggets like snake who rep a "crew"(JSC) when their the only one in it.

10. fiction

fiction Elite Member

11. mewthree

mewthree Member

12. myner.cb

myner.cb Senior Member

13. longislandtagster

longislandtagster Senior Member

fucking ownedddd nice stuff too

14. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

whoa.......gross. [/b][/quote]
    This kid takes wack to a whole new level haha.

How the fuck do you get such gay letters with a fukn roller? The kid cant even do a straight letter with a roller. thats to funny for words. And he cant do a roller tag either haha. he tried to do his normal tag hha.. This kid always makes me laugh when he posts his shit.

Heres a freight I took a flik of in my town. Some of you might know this person its. Media
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y165_deam_oner_mediaresize.jpg

15. funky monky

funky monky Senior Member

i find that jsc roller looks photoshopped the paint looks fake

16. ladie sevo

ladie sevo Senior Member

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

It is real... Wich is actually the sad part. The sadder part is he got 'disrespected' by a toy as bad as himself.

Bruce concidering your throwie I dont think you should comment much about the skills involved in a throwie. And rollers in a yard are harder todo then a fucking throw in NYC. Go hit up a whole car roller in NYC... But neways thats not the point really... Point is Stok should be shot...

18. Ident

Ident Senior Member

Spending the night in the yard doing a NICE roller whole-car and spending 2 minutes on a throwie in the street... to me there's a huge difference. And considering your throw, you probably can rock the outline with your eyes close, try doing this with a roller 10 times bigger than you. anyway... why are we arguing?...

snow2skate: I'm pretty sure this is a Depth piece with a Media tag underneath, I hope I didn't get you too confused there hehe

19. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

dope,...the pbw on the towers is dope

20. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Yeah, I think it could be. I wonder if that guy still lives in our town. Hes got some shit sitll lingering around our city. Stuff from when he was wack. And then stuff from when he is got good.