Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

General Sports Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Mar 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

who needs knees to play golf

2. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

how croatia fucked that up is beyond me, and how that ref thought two minutes was needed for extra time is also beyond me. i felt for the croats more than the turks, as a chelsea and england supporter penalty losses are near to my heart.. :(

3. Proper

Proper Elite Member

He only added 1 minute. If you have the ability to rewind and slow up the program on your TV, you will see that Rustu kicked the ball with 56 seconds left and the forward (I forget his name) chested it down and kicked it and scored with 1:01 played in stoppage time. Awesome game.

and while i'm typing this Russia scores! 1-0 Russia.

4. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

Tiger Woods.

5. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Fuck yes. Bye Hollandddddddd!

6. toxus

toxus Elite Member

I've just bagged my self £75 from that game

7. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

Yes. Thank u please. Arshavin was man of the match tonight without a doubt and has ran riot every game he's played. Mon the russians! FTHolland ... fuckin orange bastards.

8. Proper

Proper Elite Member

9. RezOner..

RezOner.. Banned

as if buffon wasnt going insane in the shoot out.

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

That doesn't make any sense...?

11. RezOner..

RezOner.. Banned

like he wasnt going hulk cause he lost.

12. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Eh, are you trying to pin it on him? He blocked one so I wouldn't go that far. I don't see why Del Piero didn't kick that third PK. Di Natale? Like what the fuck! And, I can't believe De Rossi missed. Faaaawk.

13. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

who can root for italy besides italians? they're one of the most boring sides you can find, they sit everybody back and when their forwards and mids do get up its always the long ball. im glad they lost its about time spain got a bit of luck with the penalties, not to mention that game was one of the worst reffed matches ive ever seen, there was at least a whistle a minute the whole 120, ugh.

and edit: whoever said that bufon was to blame is a retard, keepers are never at fault during penalties, they're never really expected to make it.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  14. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

WOW. that was the shitest game of football ive ever witnessed. and i've been to a hamilton accies game.

Italians have been shite all tournament and tonight was the lowest of low. glad they got fucked out. too old. past it. boring. indeed.

Russia will win the whole thing now. germany russia final. big arshavin and pavlychenko will rip the huns apart :D

15. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Turkey v Germany

Go Turkey!

16. Church

Church Senior Member

i want germany to win the whole bit, but if turkey won i wouldve been happy for em since they were the underdogs.

the game itself was entertaining, but in the second half my tv kept losing the signal. anyone else have to put up with that shit?

deutschland 3
    turks 2

with this game i won some money back;)

17. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Yeah, lighting struck and blew the TV feed, I believe. It was a global outage.

Too bad the Turks lost...:(

18. Church

Church Senior Member

Glad to hear that everyone else was miserable as well:D

It is sad that the Turks lost being as they came so far, but they sure put up a fight.

19. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

some guy i played football with is training for the 2012 olympics. i find it pretty impressive, cuz i always put him on his ass hahaha

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

iv got a fun new sport,
    its called ''expose urself t young girls in front of their fathers an see how lon it takes to recover from hospital''