Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Jams/Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Side_One, Sep 16, 2023.

Share This Page

1. Side_One

Side_One Senior Member

I recently attended my first graffiti event. My first impression was that I was not going to fit in the crowd/scene because I'm a 'toy' and I don't know anyone. However, I was shocked when graffiti artists were open and welcoming to converse with me. Overall, I had a great time and saw lots of creative artworks, met some cool people, showed some of my pieces/artworks, got good advice/input, and even got my blackbook signed by a few members of the crew as well as long time legends.

So the purpose of this thread is, if you attended any Graffiti Jams/Events, are you guys willing to share or list so other can attend in future events. I searched but haven't stumbled upon any threads so I decided to make one. These events can be International or local. If you like the idea, lets get the ball rolling!!

2. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

Doin it at the Park salt lake city utah , with breaking ,spittin, flowing, ryming
    mc´ín spinnin on the ones and twos.

painting on big o plywood with the whole crew.

3. Side_One

Side_One Senior Member

There is a well known event called 'Meeting of Styles' where that are plenty of artists/writers. Here is the link for the upcoming events!