Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Senior Member

put ur markers in a bag and throw them bitches in a hole or put em in the back of your toilet

and should you keep paint and shit in the crib like can that be used against you??

2. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

i rip the head off my teddy bear and stuff my shit in that

3. dreaken1993

or you can just keisture your paint

4. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

if you REALLY do need to hide your paint from your parents then look under your chair/couch in your room the arms USUALLY (my new couch and my old couch) have box like areas that are just the support, when i stashed my paint i could fit 8 cans in each arm and then just put the cushions back on

5. dreaken1993

or if you gotta recliner in your room just put your shit in a box and put it in the space that is made when you make the bottom extend

6. "Sin"

"Sin" Senior Member

if you like shoes, and clothes and shit, just keep your shoes and keep all your shit in them. i have like 6 boxes of paint, 2 of markers, 1 of gloves and mic. items, and 1 of inks. hahah

7. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

The best way is just to get involved in other works that are consider "legitimate art".

For example, canvases or other mediums, you can hide most of your supplies in plain sight. Except for spray paint, unless you are lucky enough to do mural work.

8. DUNSY

DUNSY Senior Member

who cares if there are markers or paint in your room, if my mom asks "i just paint on legit walls"

9. Delse

Delse Senior Member

i never keep my paint in my house..well i have a couple pocket cans in the pockets of my winter jackets in the closet(in the very back)...i have everything else though..black books,markers,stickers at my house..my mom dont care about that stuff..but a good place to hide paint is in the pockets of heavy jackets and i used to keep paint in my mattress

10. crossfire101

crossfire101 Member

In a random bag or in my play house

11. Namek

Namek Member

easy access to under my house, and a part of it has like some protective shit to stop the dog from running away..
    chuck it under there and its sweet as, noone goes under the house so i doubt anyone will find it soon.

12. YOLK01

YOLK01 Senior Member

If you have drop ceilings its self explanatory. Look for holes in walls and small OTR markers can fit into the expasion bay of a PS2. Also you could duct tape paint cans to the underside of your bed,tables,etc.

13. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

i leave my markers in my backpack cause i just take my backpack everywhere i go
    and my paint under my nightstands, just roll em under

14. resign

resign Member

told my mom, she said its cool if i dont get caught.

put your paint in your garage, in a cabinet, they probably wont think its yours if they find it.

15. slipyslipyslipymegeee

slipyslipyslipymegeee Senior Member

i have this dresser with shelves and i can stack like 120 cans in it so yea i just tell ppl to get the fuck out of my room if im not in there

16. Darko

Darko Senior Member

put it in your garage, thats what i do and nobody is scuspicious

17. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I have a book shelf and just keep it behind the books, even though I have mad scrap cans in my backyard. All my markers and other shit other than cans are out

18. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

i just have my cans in a showcase in the middle of my room, i just write Gesmo2 legally, i tell everyone, but nobody knows that i write illegally exept for my m8's
    but my friend keeps his cans and markers in an old computer, he just cleared it out and put the shit in

19. crossfire101

crossfire101 Member

I have a quarter pipe in my garden that you can open up to back of and I hide everything in there

20. -AnTi-

-AnTi- Member

I did that the other week. Stashed it in a bush down a road that nobody goes down. I come make 2 days later and all the bushes had been cut down. I was like wtf. but luckily they didn't cut the bush that my shit was in. I stash it in an abandoned shed thing now. A bit of a trek but should be good there for a while. I also put rocks over the top so you cant see it.