Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I leave all my stuff in sight. My cans on the side of my bed. Stickers,markers, caps and my montana on this chest. I'm pretty sure my whole family has seen them but they don' care. My dad gave me wood to paint on so i can just tell him it's for that.

2. "art threat"

"art threat" Member

my back pack.. and its stashed in my closet

3. nickstix

nickstix Senior Member

Just let your parents know or think your involved with other art than graffiti...

ive always done drawings and paintings since I was young so theres no need for me to hide markers or blackbooks...they wouldnt look through my blackbook and I never draw around them so they dont know what Im actually drawing now...

as far as the paint goes, Ive done some canvas work and usually use spray paint for background color. So they know I have it...they just dont know how much of it I actually have...as to where I keep it...its in a big closet in my basement but not in direct view...they dont ever go in there anyway.

But Ill be going to college this year so Ill most likely keep my paint in my trunk...and my markers and sketchbooks in my dorm

4. the strange one

the strange one Member

i have like a million markers and pens and pencils and sketchbooks and shit...i keep the paint at someone else's house for now

got a nice little pocket montana can and 'on the run' marker stashed in my bag always...being a girl you can carry this kinda shit in your handbag and noone ever the wiser lol

5. xanex

xanex New Member

dude... ur not smokin' crack here, if ur parents really guna trip dat hard, hide it in ur garage next to yo pops spray paint. if yu aint got that option, put yo cans in yo waistband and bring it up in yo room like other people have said hide it in shoe boxes, under yo bed, pillow cases, really anyplace yu dont think they gunna look. also basements and crawl spaces are nice places to hide shyt too. i aint sayin go bury ur shit in tha back yard and dig it up when yu wanna do a tag. i just turned 14 last week and i been taggin since i was in 6th grade. i keep all my paint in the open sittin in the garage when yu open the door. as well as my stencils, backpack, markers ect.... like i said, yu aint smokin crack, if yu get cought. they know. yu go tagg some more. stay up...

6. yours2

yours2 Member

too late for me
    ai202.photobucket.com_albums_aa17_erjayallday_100_9009.jpg

7. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

yours...u posted in the wrong thread. and isnt it kinda unsmart too put ur crew name on ur shoe?

8. yours2

yours2 Member

alread been caught up for the crew with old names and i quite bombin illegally..

9. AeRo_yadidimean?

AeRo_yadidimean? Member

Xanex is hella right u gotta stay up bruh

10. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

haha tiny feet..

11. DARE 2 B Different

DARE 2 B Different Member

This was all of my shit a couple of years ago (just when I was starting to get into the real thing). I told my parents that I just use the markers on paper and the cans I use when I go to a legal spot (they do not know if/where a legal spot is around where we live) so I go out and say that I'm gonna meet up with another friend that writes and we'll go to that 'legal spot'. And if you're worried about concealing spray paint then it's like this: If you go out tagging then get a pocket can like MTN Pocket or if you can fit it in then get Montana Alien. If you're gonna go out and do throwies then you can still conceal two cans. However, if you're going to a safe spot during the night or something and you need at least 10 cans then just take like a school bag and again say that you're going to a legal spot. :)
    That actually eliminates any reason for you to not be let out or whatever.
    Hope I helped.

Attached Files:

12. toopski

toopski Guest

i keep my shit in some drawers like bed side table kinda things since they fit nicely

else anywhere i like if anyone asks its for legals

13. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

14. DARE 2 B Different

Why?

15. DARE 2 B Different

Seriously, why?

16. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Because you replied to his comment.
    And because you bomb with low pressure cans.

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

dont worry about it dare your not the only fag in here (^^^^)

18. dom_crew

dom_crew New Member

just buy a canvas or paint sonthing legal and just say u keep it in the books and not the wall

19. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

keep it in plain sight and some canvasses lyin around

20. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

I keep my shit in plain sight. Everyone knowes that i like to paint canvases so its chill to have paint and fat ass markers lying around.