Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hot Girls Thread - No Nudity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hahah well your *real* girls arent hot for me k?

dyeing your hair and putting a few tattoos and piercings aint wat makes u hot.

and i guess the chicks u posted arent hoes? please.

boo-yaka: she alsmost hot... dope body but man no hair style :( i like girls with cool hair or at least long if its not styled...

2. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

Man, people on this forum are way too exclusive with their preferences in girls. There are hot suicide girls; there are hot little east asian girls; there are hot done- up barbie-ish chicks (who, even though they're not really my type, I recognize they are not all stupid whores. Mysfyt, that's as much of a bullshit generalization as the criticisms people make about the girls you post); there are hot black girls; there are hot white girls; there are hot hispanic girls; hot Metis girls; hot fat, skinny and mid-range girls; hot hip-hopper chicks, hot punks, hot artsy chicks, and, of course, there is also ... da da da DAH ... THE MILFs!

So, yeah, everybody try and enjoy some of the different flavours in life, it improves your perspective and sex life.

3. square

square Elite Member

half french, half native american

4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

metis is half native and half of any conquerant country (aka europeen in general)

i dont like fat chicks.

but i like all flavors. but in general i like asians and some latinas more. though the hotest girl in my HS wasnt one of the asian chicks... she was i forget from where but she was black, well a light brown really... and man did he have a nice ass. and not over done like some of those girls... only downside... she was like abit over 6 ft tall haha

5. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

I think you're missing the point. Perhaps, I should have said "thick" instead of "fat". With that wording changed, yes, I could say, among the many types of girls I find attractive, I likes me a nice thick girl.

6. RMA

RMA Elite Member

My friends neighboorhood is filled with milfs, like I drive through there and thier all running around in short shorts and stuff and by the time I get to his house I have an erection.

...and I also enjoy a nice thick woman.

7. darkling_stalkr

darkling_stalkr Senior Member

omg you haven't seen american pie. shame, shame
    Mom I'd Like 2 Fuk milf

8. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

lol suicide girls is the shit, great post mysfit

9. odd_laws_broke

odd_laws_broke Elite Member

i fucked this skinny pouty metis indian girl not too long ago. she even pouts when she fucks. whiny too. good lay though, wild like pocahontas.

10. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

11. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

I think you're missing the point. Perhaps, I should have said "thick" instead of "fat". With that wording changed, yes, I could say, among the many types of girls I find attractive, I likes me a nice thick girl. [/b][/quote]
    damn i love the "volumptuos" girls....mmm girls with meat on their bones
    and here in mtl, the milfs are so fucking hot at the tamtams

12. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

Damn i hate those "plastic surgery whores" ... cough.

13. panic

panic Elite Member

haha for some reason i think psy is gunna end up like nokos before, getting heckled left right and center.
    on a proper note, those SG girls are nice. im not really down with that style, but thems' not bad!
    ps. i prefer real girls, no fake boobs. i also prefer legal girls, not 13 year old asian schoolgirls.
    edit*
    YO! so niceeeee
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.shortskirts.100megs2.com/pages/arc/arcnew/ssd/pg_2/ssd31024.jpg
    and this one reminds me of the chick i lost my v card to when i was 15, sept' the face is off, she had little misqueeto bite titties, not no-titty titties and the skin tone was darekr. she was from berma. now im hungry.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.shortskirts.100megs2.com/pages/arc/arcnew/ssd/pg_3/puz172.jpg

14. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

15. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

great post mysfit

16. jade

jade Elite Member

in yer last pic, two girls walkin out of an ihop.........mmmmmmmmmmm.......pancakes.........

17. panic

panic Elite Member

if i was that dude in the chair i'd be stroking my raging hardon.

i'd be so raging that i'd be uncomfortable with pants on. fuckin' eh!

18. kips

kips Senior Member

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

20. Funk Docta

Funk Docta Member