Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. cky2521

cky2521 Senior Member

2. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

THOSE KIDDS WOULD GET FUCKING BOOTED!!!!!

3. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

tward the end the low shot on the heavy dude with the fitted and the goat, watch his face say that shit is wack. he knows it too.

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i think it's dumb to go to shows just to dance. i mean, if you're really into what's being played at the moment, go ahead, but if you just dance to show people that you can dance like 90% of the scene kids out there, just don't get in the pit. i almost never "dance", but when i do, it's not really dancing, it's just me letting out some stress during a really good band. most i've ever gone off at a show was during ceremony and i ended up with raw knuckles from punching the walls and bruises galore. didn't feel any of it until the next day, but i was expecting it.

i've noticed that what's going on in my life really affects how i act at shows. when i've been under a lot of stress and had a ton of bottled up anger, i tend to snap when seeing a heavy/pissed off band that i know. a kid i knew got in a wreck and died when i was at school one day, and i went to a show after finding out, and just felt so out of place and couldn't feel the music whatsoever. no reaction at all, i just stood there. didn't really even focus on the band, even though it was a band i had been waiting to see for a while. other shows i go to while i'm worried or something, it's the same thing.

and also, most of the time, 2-stepping is a horrible, dumb as shit way to show off your "dancing" skillz to the elders at the show. please don't do it whenever a 2-step beat is played by a band you've never heard in your life, and don't even like.

5. Eafer

Eafer New Member

this is gonna turn into a huge arguement but not all scene kids wear fuckin eyeliner and fuckin girl pants.
    i don't wear girl pants but my pants are tight, does that make me gay? no i like my pants fitting.
    scene is a certain style you can call it.
    tighter pants band shirts and choppy hair. so what?
    hardcore kids wear camo shorts and fuckin sweaters with short hair.
    all of this shouldnt be grouped up in graff. all writers should just say fuck cliques and just go bombing together.
    and i do like hardcore music like: black my heart, hoods, xdeathstarx i just hate all of this hating hardcore kids have on other people in the music scene. just take 2 seconds off of trying to act xTUFFx and gay shit.

smoke weed fo lifeee! =]

6. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

I agree with you completely. Haha.

Oh, and xDeathstarx is horrible.

7. dcite

dcite Elite Member

WORD. if people like to dress a certain way its their problem. wearing tight jeans is becoming more and more trendy and its not something to bitch about. sure some people just do it because they think others will think they're cool and etc, and those are the kids to bitch about.
    its up to you and only you to to decide what music to listen to and what clothing to wear, and people should stop worrying about what other people do.

8. elcs

elcs Elite Member

might go to hoods tonight...

9. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

this is gonna turn into a huge arguement but not all scene kids wear fuckin eyeliner and fuckin girl pants.
    i don't wear girl pants but my pants are tight, does that make me gay? no i like my pants fitting.
    scene is a certain style you can call it.
    tighter pants band shirts and choppy hair. so what?
    hardcore kids wear camo shorts and fuckin sweaters with short hair.
    all of this shouldnt be grouped up in graff. all writers should just say fuck cliques and just go bombing together.
    and i do like hardcore music like: black my heart, hoods, xdeathstarx i just hate all of this hating hardcore kids have on other people in the music scene. just take 2 seconds off of trying to act xTUFFx and gay shit.

smoke weed fo lifeee! =] [/b][/quote]
    its about being ruggid not pretty...

10. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

YEAH, eff that striaght edge shit . "if your not edge you aint brutal" fuck that. i meen i really dont mind them i just hate the dudes that talk shit or rat you out cuz your smokin a blunt. ill smack a dude with the lit blunt in my hand.

11. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

The straight-edge movement is a great lifestyle choice. I don't claim it though, of course I'm drug-free, I just don't feel the need to let everyone else know because it's not a big deal to me, at all. I do have a lot of respect for the older heads in the scene who have been edge for ages that are ACTUALLY doing it for themselves though, or basically anyone who does it for themselves.

Oh, and meatsnacks, I agree with you about people who are on your ass about using drugs, that's fuckin' pathetic. That's almost as weird to me as being pro-life, who are you to tell someone what to do/what to believe in? No offense to people who are pro-life though, I don't mean or want to start any beef.

12. MAST

MAST Elite Member

NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, MOTHERFUCKER

XXXSTRAIGHTXEDGEXXX

13. bigtakeover

bigtakeover Senior Member

i think straight edge is a great thing when its done for the right reasons, but its definately gotten way of course from where it started. now alot of it is people shit talking people who arent straight edge, or people who break edge. completely lame.

14. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

personally i dont like the idea of edgers because they're saying that while they dont drink or smoke, they still need to hide behind two words to express their beliefs. your too weak to do it on your own so you need to have an organization to put beliefs in place...because you cant think for yourself. i have lots of respect for kids who dont drink or smoke or fuck all the damn time, but only the ones that dont need an army to put words in their mouths.

15. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

coldwar/hammerbros/meltdown last saturday nashua american legion.
    fuckkkiiingggg fuuunnnnnnnnn
    shipwreck had to cancel but... who hasnt seen shipwreck
    Saw the miles betweeen later on that night aswell

16. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

Bracewar and Permanent are coming here soon, can't wait.

17. -eror-

-eror- Senior Member

Yo, don't be throwing me and others into the same game as hardline fucks. I dislike those dudes as much as the next guy, but don't start thinking that all edge people are into Seventh Dagger and all that bullshit.

<!--QuoteBegin-BIGel
    @Feb 18 2007, 10:46 PM
    personally i dont like the idea of edgers because they're saying that while they dont drink or smoke, they still need to hide behind two words to express their beliefs. your too weak to do it on your own so you need to have an organization to put beliefs in place...because you cant think for yourself. i have lots of respect for kids who dont drink or smoke or fuck all the damn time, but only the ones that dont need an army to put words in their mouths.[/quote]
    Man, shut the fuck up. I'm sure you put yourself into different labels. People use labels to describe themselves. They use them because they like feeling a form of unifications with others within that classification. Dude who smoke a lot of pot looooovvveeee calling themselves stoners and love to hang out with other stoners, yet will talk mad shit on us for calling ourselves straight edge.

It's not a matter that we're too weak to do it on our own. A lot of people chose to abstain from drugs and whatnot before finding hardcore, and when they got into punk, they found straight edge and decided it works for them, so they roll with it. Big fucking deal.

Straight edge is far from being an "army". There are no leaders, there's no other tied in ideologies other than those of abstinence from mind altering substances and addiction, etc. No one tells us what to do. Whether we chose to call ourselves that, or even if it never existed, we would still do what we do, cause it's what we believe. Label or not.

18. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

mans well spoken.
    i wasnt going at all staight edge, just the fools that feel they need force their oppinion on others, junno?

19. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

20. elcs

elcs Elite Member

This may be a hard concept for you to understand, but some people think differently than you. Just because they feel the need to claim edge doesnt mean that they are wrong for feeling that way. Some people feel the need to claim edge, and some dont. I'm edge. Who fucking cares? Take it from me...or dont, but comming from a person on the inside, straight edge isnt at all how you made it out to be.

Does somebody who follows a religion have an army to put words in their mouths? Does somebody of a certain political party an army to put words in their mouths? You know...it is possible to think for yourself and still have those views be part of a larger mindset.