Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Important! The New World Order..long Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PureSole, Dec 6, 2005.

Share This Page

1. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

the problem with people now is they can only quote people. im not aying other people are wrong and its not always bad since we dont have the tools we need to find out the truth for ourselves but look in to something before making an opinion or decision on it.

viva la revolution

2. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

http://theallseeingeye.tv/The_American_Dollar.html
    http://theallseeingeye.tv/The_Illuminati.html
    http://theallseeingeye.tv/Site_Map.html

since many of you are to lazy to read-

http://trueworldhistory.info/
    (^^dont take all of this as fact. many of these movies like zeitgeist and endgame are good sources of information but also give you false information at the same time. otherwise they would not be allowed to continue publicly as they have been)

disinformation-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a8J_uPLHXA&feature=channel_page

WHAT ZEITGEIST DIDNT SAY-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Vk_ImiaMI&NR=1

Global economy-
    http://www.chrismartenson.com/crashcourse
    (^^some solid facts for you skeptics to show you whats really happening to our economy and world) (not directly related to nwo but talks about fiat money which is a tool of thiers)

3. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

are you serious? 9/11 was the best thing that could have happened to facilitate the invasion of iraq. you obviously haven't really grasped the logistics of the war on terror if you think it has any "fronts" at all, george bush was on his knee's thanking god above when the twin towers fell because he knew america would be too stupid and wrapped up in pseudo-patriotism to question the war.

look at who profited because of this war. certainly not the working class, but you're telling me the elite didn't make a buck off of this? give me a break.

4. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

haha wow you guys are some paranoid weirdos
    i dont think the government are really that obbessed with power and i dont think they want to enslave people including there friends and family...
    jesus christ

5. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

explain to me how the government isn't obsessed with power?

6. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Game. Set. And match....

7. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

Dont take Drugs

8. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

obviously thier not enslaving thier own familys. and I dont believe its the goverment that wants power its just the tool the people in control use to exercise it.

9. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Conspiracy theories are dramatized to the point in which they make the government sound like evil tyrants. Of course they want power, they're greedy, and in many cases scandalous. However, they aren't Satanists who are on a mission to kill everyone. If you believe this, you need clearly need a lesson about how the government works.

10. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

???your the only one in here talking about satanists???
    no one in here said anything about that.

as far as killing people. the world is overpopulated so I have no doubts they would have a plan of mass extermination. of course that problem could be solved by space colonization because we have the technology but you couldnt control people in outer space. and control is what they want.

its not that hard to believe. and I would probably be down with it if I wasnt the one getting the short end of the stick.

11. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

they want money and power,
    of course every polatician is a corupt cunt and they wish to controle us

but there not on some wolverine wepon x men in black take over the world shit,

if they want something they'll just ''libirate'' the countrys peope by blowing them to fuck and taking their shit....they also fund a number of conflicts that have fuck all to do with them

12. triple6inthemix

triple6inthemix Senior Member

the end is coming! drink beers and write graffiti! support your local bar! eat chicken wings and watch sports! show your ladies and mothers some love! drink beers and fuck shit up while we can

13. ~Star~

~Star~ Senior Member

start digging your safe houses :mad:

14. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

don't even bother coming in here if you're going to bring stupid uneducated statements like that to the table. argue like a grown up for christs sake.

15. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

bump bigel

And slushi you are wrong. nothing is planned by the goverment and thats what I hate about this generation. Understand what you are talking about before giving your opinion if you can even call that an opinion.

The goverment is just a tool that could be used for good or bad depending on the people in control of it. Just like a saw can be used to cut trees to build houses. In the wrong hands it wipes out entire rainforests. Or in our case used to cut human limbs taking away our freedoms and nobody seems to care.

People use to stand up for what the believed in. the problem now isnt that people arent willing to stand up for something its just they dont believe in anything. A society raised with the idea that this is how things are suppose to be. Slowly letting all of our rights be taken away from us.

I wouldnt be suprised if many of you didnt know a single persons name holding a polical seat besides the president. The people controlling your lives and you dont care what their doing? Name me a bill being voted for in congress? for all you know their could be a bill right now taking away your freedom to travel or speak (because there are already ones limiting it.) or who knows what else and when it was passed none of you would know how it happend.

this isnt a conspiracy theory this is your fucking life. fucking sheep

16. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

Lets fucking riot!!

17. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

I give up. yea go riot so the goverment will finally be able to enact martial law. and will declare their own citizens terrorists.

18. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Even if they do try to get rid of a lot of people they aren't going to destroy their own country. That's just stupid.

19. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

It seems that long as the majority of the country is happy, the higher ups are basically free to do what ever they want. But is anyone planning on doing anything about this?
    And just out of curiosity, GraffitiZoo and Bigel, would you be opposed to posting your thoughts on gun control?

20. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

guns are for pussies