Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Inko Vs. Proper

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by koper, Dec 6, 2006.

Share This Page

?

title?

1. Inko

50.0%
  2. Proper

50.0%
  1. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

inko thta has some nice style to it but im going with proper for the hot letter structure... its simple, but i like it, needless to say this was a pretty close battle

2. koper

koper Banned

I opened up muliple accounts and voted for myself

It's the cool thing to do.

... <_<

3. theKid.

theKid. Senior Member

thats how i win all my battles. :eek: :ph34r:

4. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

PROPER,
    that dude knows how to rock strong letters!

5. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

I opened up muliple accounts and voted for myself

It's the cool thing to do.

... <_< [/b][/quote]
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...as said by those who have none. :D

As TONER said when you posted this sketch on Fameless...the I blends with the N and makes it look really weird...but all in all it's a great piece. In my opinion, which counts for nothing...

6. flips25

flips25 Member

proper.. all the way.... yah...how inko is winning..i dont know...yah

7. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

voted inko coz he thinks his son could do better canvass' then i can:]

8. RUNTY

RUNTY Member

proper should be winning

9. aces

aces Elite Member

Inko for the coloring cause i think the structure is about the same level on both.

10. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

yea like i could maybe understand winning by like 10 but hes winning by like 40....hmmm

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

^ I don't mind. It's just a popularity contest. Means nothing to me.
    Though I read all the post and the majority of peoples who know what their talking about voted my way. That's what it's all about.

P.S. For the people who think i'm toy. I'll post a real sketch of mines to show you guys thats my basic form.

12. koper

koper Banned

570, what are you implying here... If you're gonna accuse me of cheating just flat out say it, dont beat around the bush like a 4 year old girl.

and proper, if this was a popularity contest you would have destroyed me, because as the posts in this thread show i am not a hot ticket my man, people love to take their jab at me. But it doesnt bother me too much, because i know where i am with letter structure and overall as a writer, and despite what these people say i still know you and i are improving, and for that matter far beyond the point that 90% of these all talk assholes will ever get to. I could see this battle swinging either way when i first posted those submissions, and to be honest if you had a bigger photo and maybe a tighter fill i dont doubt you would have crushed me. Either way, your style (and mine) have improved plenty since we last saw ourselves in this position, you do have lots of flow there and those letters are lookin very nice. I am impressed by your submission.

13. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

I agree, both of the letters may be generic, but the details in Inko's letters are sick, and that's with only two colors son, look closely, that shit is right.

14. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Koper what I meant is that your a mod and when you give advice to the noobs, you probably win them over.

I'm not known at all. I been here for like 2 years (other accounts) and no one knows me. Therefore when they see those generic letters. They vote for who they know.

15. taxus

taxus Senior Member

16. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

I went with proper on this one, letter structure.

17. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

errrrmmmm whaaat!? that makes no fuckin sense whatsoever mate. koper's letters are as generic as it possibly gets. its not abstract in the slightest! thefuck you chattin bout?! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Like I said Im just a toy dont bother listening to me.

-Stinky-

18. ERONER

ERONER Member

People need to stop crying like little girls, and handle the results of the poll...

19. KaSe01

KaSe01 Elite Member

Propers lettering and handstyle blows that inko ish outta the water....i dunno whagwan with the polls... :angry:

20. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member