Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Jokes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aCId II nz, Oct 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

yea u tell em kay can we get this fag banned?

2. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

ok so you all stick together, thats cool a bunch of racists, gonna have a decnt chat here i guess. i am going to keep this thread going so people i inform can see the argument develop, having pictures of black icons on your name and telling racist jokes, man you have opened a new book when it comes to fuckin dickweeds,
    RACIST KEYBOARD PUSSIES !

is their not even one person on this site who agrees with me that this thread is racist as fuck and totally out of order, where is the humour in these jokes ?

educate me !

3. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

dont worry mate flow and misfit have been informed of all these racist comments, we shall see who gets banned !

my website is linked to this site !

if i get banned then the shit hits the fan. !

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

lol i like how he didnt inform me. i dont give a rat's ass. this is the jokes thread, it's all in good fun.

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

3d... DO YOU MIND IF I CALL YOU A NIGGER? CAUSE I LOVE YOU YOU NIGGER YOU! ;D

6. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

foe one if u have anything to do with this site and your saying that, then i dont understand it at all. i dont give a rats arse might sound cool to a lot of people on here but allowing racist comments on a hip hop forum is not funny, forget all the hype and the badass image your trying to uphold think about the people of colour coming onto here checking out canada's graff scene !

http://www.urbandamage.com

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

im not here to pander to each person's individual opinion. yes, we do try to moderate this board and keep it relatively inoffensive, but that's where the line is blurred between freedom of speech and what's objectionable online.

8. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

Foe one i have been in touch with the owners of bombing science, i write for HHC the big hip hop magazine in europe, its like The Source from europe, i am going to inform the people at bombing science about your comments and the comments made here then if its not withdrawn i will feature the web address www.bombingscience.com as a racist website affiliated with Hip Hop in Canada !
    I am sure they will love the exposure !

9. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

man 3d if i ever saw u i wud fuckin kill u SHUT THE FUCK UP

10. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

3D... im sure you'll love my cock in your mouth, whatever it takes for you to SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE DONT CARE... THEY'RE JOKES Racism set aside, i have more black friends then there are black people in your fucking country, you're a little bitch

11. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

racist prick !!!

keyboard pussy !

12. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

BUNCH OF RACIST FUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

go to anyother site that has "jokes" your gonna find "racist jokes" there also.... and unlike some of these people, i am colored, so i can say comments... you fucking cracker.

14. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Don't you dare threaten me. I can't speak for bombingscience or the other members of the board, but I stand by my original comments. I am not a racist. In fact, I'm quite anti-racist, but I can't stop other people from feeling the way they do.

15. KARE 2 ELABERATE

KARE 2 ELABERATE Elite Member

jokes dont represent canadas graff sceen fool!!, and even still the acts of few dont represent the mass's......

they are ment to make people laugh, not ment to hurt anyone

and concidering your not even BLACK maybe u should shut the fuck up and let the accual race in question decide if its offending or not. If they infact are offended, then theres a problem

but since your a white guy offended by black jokes... i dunno maybe u need theropy or sum shit

16. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

AND IM BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN... so go back to your "HARD HARD COCKS... i mean hhc"

17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i bet its freggin Meekus.... or does every euro person talk like that?! :eek:

18. SBQ-PK

SBQ-PK Senior Member

lol the best jokes are the rascist ones usually

19. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

yeah yeah yeah ! fun fun fun go back and have a look at some of the jokes.

just before you start spitting your dummy out again think about the argument, your telling me that you have black friends who would appreciate some of the jokes on here, whats going on Canada ? its the type of shit we see on racist websites, you cant sit there and justify that i am totally wrong, whoever monitors and is in control of this forum should delete this thread of jokes.

here is a question for yall?

what happens if a black person comes on here and is offended, are you going to say sorry ?

whats the backlash gonne be to them,

sorry we see it as a joke cause we're white and fuckin retard !

sort it out !

20. Tony

Tony Elite Member

sorry nigger, i guess you have what we call a "double standard" then. and does chris rock not call white poeple "crackers" to? i belive that is a racist comment.