Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kamloops

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Zealot, Dec 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

2. Slob

Slob Elite Member

that yellow background is bangin, good color scheme, not too sure about the piece next too it tho.

props zeal, and too berlin

3. --Lyra--

--Lyra-- Senior Member

Im not even to sure about my own work, which is why i dont post any of my stuff here, but here it is:

[Broken External Image]:http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3138/prosecloseup8ke.jpg

4. Slob

Slob Elite Member

not too hate, but the light outline on the bright background hurts the eyes. i try too stick too black outline on light backgrounds, just turns out better. and try too get a good color for fill that goes with the background. dunno, im drunk.... (on yellow background: greens blues purples)

5. cowboyfromhell

cowboyfromhell Senior Member

that prose shit looks like that codek7's shit

6. its poop again

its poop again New Member

;) HAHAHAHAHA oh man. you wonder why the scene in kamloops is in such bad shape. SO many of you fuckin writers in kamloops have opinions with nothing to back them up. Talk shit and call out writers better than you while hiding behind screen names. WOW we finally got to see Lyras work...Cowboyfromhell..wheres yours? Slob can you even call yourself a writer? havent seen one piece. Atleast Zealot is posting shit, not filling this thread with useless babble...like i am. You only get out what you put in

7. drugaddict

drugaddict Elite Member

painting another wall would be ku :eek:

8. SNATCHIN BABIES KWIK

SNATCHIN BABIES KWIK Member

sure zelot has painted some wack shit... but he has shit that is good to.
    i personally dont like his shit, but i give credit where it is due. everytime someone tells this zealot kid hes biting zelot, he posts the worste thing he can find, and cals him wack, so far, ive seen a gold strait letter and a sloppy hollow from zealot, and they dont burn zelot, maybe some of his shit, zelot is up in vancouver anyways,.......zealot. can you say the same? lets see some more of YOUR shit.

sighned.....................the guy who made this post.

9. Slob

Slob Elite Member

why wouldn't i be able too call myself a writer? i bomb, tag, wheat paste, stencil, drop characters, and paint the odd piece. dunno, i paint a lot of canvas and sketch a lot too, but thats not exactly graffiti. whatever

10. erbuntrapper

erbuntrapper New Member

ahahah thats exaclty what i was thinking but to lazy post it

ahha slob, "i write graffiti, i buy sraypaint, i live in a city where graffiti is cool, i smoke weed and do trippy stylz, i come on bombing science and drop my opinioon like im actually a writer thats put in work

fuck get a clue

11. erbuntrapper

erbuntrapper New Member

tell us more cowboy,who else is biting who.. its about time to worry about your own graff

12. Slob

Slob Elite Member

i don't even live in kamloops you tool, whatever tho, not worth it

13. --Lyra--

--Lyra-- Senior Member

glad to see everyones getting along, someone please stifle all this beef with a few pictures

14. Wakestarr

Wakestarr Senior Member

who did this?

and zealot why are the rest of the flciks so hmmm... "oldskool!" [/b][/quote]
    thats Omit UC goin over a CME bomb, back when there was beef a long time ago

15. bigmoe

bigmoe Senior Member

the the kamloops is in bad shape when it comes to graf but really who cares graf is cool here any more it will keep the toys and the kids that do it to be cool will down. the real cats will still be here till the move

16. cowboyfromhell

cowboyfromhell Senior Member

tell us more cowboy,who else is biting who.. its about time to worry about your own graff [/b][/quote]
    worry about my graff? I'm not concerned with mine. I KNOW who I bite. I keep most of the biting in the crew so it's all love. And who might you be that would be eligible enough to call out other dudes? I don't understand why you're getting your panties in a knot over this. This is all a part of the so called "graffiti" scene. I wasn't criticizing him or dissing him. If I wanted to diss him, I'd diss him on here, hunt him down and diss him to his face. Afterall in such a small town, it woudn't be that hard of a feat to accomplish. PS: Slob's a writer. No two ways around it.

17. SEKACSM

SEKACSM Senior Member

vancouver is better. kamloops is not better.

18. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

Way to state the obvious.. 2 million to 80,000 people What do you think is going to be better? That being said I gotta quote heartburn on this..

19. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

20. Slob

Slob Elite Member

too bad, your the only one who pssts kamloops pictures