Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kamloops

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Zealot, Dec 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shootup

shootup Senior Member

fuck you kids are so silly in kamloops just because i dont see something on the internet doesnt mean i dont expect to see it when i come back now and again and every time i come back I get up and you kids dont do shit. if you are putting in work and paying dues I miss it every time. None of you do anything anymore and grafx9 is right I come back and produce more in 2 nights than you do in a month doing graffiti where people cant see it is not paying dues or putting in work its simply being safe and drawing pretty pictures.

2. kayo1

kayo1 Senior Member

mmmmmmm.... stencils....
    good to hear shootup, im glad that when you come back, you WILL produce more than everyone in two nights. email me. im commin with ya.

ps. thats another thing. everyone has been putting in work. in places that mean something and places which would be recognized. its just most people dont see it cause it already being buffed. right now. as we speak.

3. its poop again

its poop again New Member

4. sateinin

sateinin Senior Member

:ph34r: kamloops is simply a small town with an overflow of writers. put that scenario into any city of its size and you would have the same problems. too small of town for everyone to beef. do your thing!!

this just in to `served your punk ass` you must not have read my message, i didnt say I put in work, i said my crew is not on hiatus in short.

for you i only have a few things to say:

1. dont write messages sounding like you are in cme when you and i both know you aren`t...thats childs play. what were you wanting to accomplish off that?

2. ride your jock? i have seen you paint, it`s like watching monkeys use tools for the first time. if anyone is jock riding it would be you acting like you are down with a crew that doesnt know you.

3. WANK!!

can someone please post pictures? something new must be getting done in kamloops.
    get flicks of all the wheelchair bandit`s damage!! cant stop him and his blue suede shoes!!!createmoveelevate

:ph34r: shiriken sensai`s attack nishi-higashi :ph34r:

5. wheelchair

wheelchair Senior Member

actualy servo is in CME........ hes painted over 40 freight this summer and now hes killing shit overseas.you should get your shit straight befor u try to call someone out.

6. Served your punk ass!

Served your punk ass! Senior Member

yo this shit is funny, i am bored as hell. I personally love to beef with crew members. we got some flix coming for yall soon...

cme

7. sateinin

sateinin Senior Member

my feelings are hurt. i was beefed with by crew? how could something like this get by my ninja reflexes? :ph34r:

if no one else will post flicks, asia will have to step into the ring.

:ph34r: ego snake, great game...some should try it, simple rules indeed

Create
    Move
    Elevate

Bandits.ca is being handed someone else so updates can take place. with lack of computer access its impossible from over here. updates will come.....eventually.

cme bashers

8. wheelchair

wheelchair Senior Member

9. cowboyfromhell

cowboyfromhell Senior Member

Carrot Munching Emperors. Constantly Masturbating Elephants. I love computerism. Kamloops is gee'd up from the feet up.

i miss you friggon guys.

10. kayo1

kayo1 Senior Member

11. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

Im gunna go get some flix soon. sorry for the lack of updates.

Currently
    Maruading
    Everywhere
    (but here) :(

12. kayo1

kayo1 Senior Member

13. $@RK$

$@RK$ New Member

:huh:
    ......thanks for that]
    There's no way Servs is down wit 'see.me until he's got the cme tattoo across his chest.plus the capital C prince albert style
    ffffuuucckkkk i thought we talked about this,!!!!!
    ;)

14. $@RK$

$@RK$ New Member

In the mean time since its' been so long fo updates u can check some cme updates over seas , , also some other taipei alley cats holdin it down hard.

check this funk suckas !!!.com

15. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

16. cowboyfromhell

cowboyfromhell Senior Member

haha that's funny. bemo. :lol:

17. wheelchair

wheelchair Senior Member

18. neaksta

neaksta Senior Member

19. drugaddict

drugaddict Elite Member

constantly making ends.
    ^ sarks.

20. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

I saw some more ways and dehs tags crossed by Bemo and "sds" today. Ill try and get some pics for tomorrow. There are apparently flix in the mail from asia as well.