Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

your whack youve been rocking the same WHACK style for a minute your crew is full of toys you can get it whenever

2. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

how are you like 50 years old and still rockin the same whackass sloppy style gtfo the internet and change your depends

3. MR.MACINTOSH

MR.MACINTOSH Senior Member

hahahaahahahahaaha

real graffiti 1
    kes 0

as for who ever is putting this clown onto spots...shame on you.

4. NeighborhoodxBadguy

NeighborhoodxBadguy Member

ATTENTION TOYS: 2012 is MY year!! now sit bak and enjoy the visual decay

5. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

6. sucka

sucka Senior Member

7. youknowus

youknowus Member

illlogic , did u graduate middle school yet??????....u better save ur lunch money and get a plane ticket outta long island cause randy isnt gonna protect that sweet liittle ass when i catch it.....i dont like condoms so when i catch u im gonna lay the hammer on that tight booty you got,u should be doin girlie things like suckin cock,not writing on walls......ur wak change ur hobby...............as for dama,u fuckin over the hill doosh bag,i noticed all ur spots are wheelchair excess able im shore demok is puttin in extra work wheelin u around,u creep ...i saw you french kissin ur dog timmy on facebook i can only imagin what you do with demok and namix when they sleep over....ur straight letter better be clean cause that is the only thing i have ever seen u do,so basic u got girls like illlogic runnin around doin the same thing,i saw a throwie u did and u yourself wrote in it"my style sucks"......wsh put a pic up of a style a few pages back that you cant even comprehend....all u could write was"so what u can draw ur a dick"....im done with you.DEMOK u fuckin anorexic earth worm ...i saw a video of you and that dust patient b easy painting at that wall in the woods ,cant wait till i see you at stop and shop payin in foods stamps...im gonna grab u by your mullet and put the fear of the lord in you,you perfected a horrible style and ur riding off STE s fame ........get a grip..u better have a toe nail clipper in your fanny pack when i see u cause ur goin down............

8. etchmastahflex

etchmastahflex Senior Member

all you suffolk *****s some emotional Karl Thomas nigggggggggggasss B!!!!!always catching feelings...all the sarcasm and feminism ......*****s is scared to fight...*****s just like pop online to look like they bout it knowing damn well if you wanted a ***** you would of had em already ((((pause))))

9. etchmastahflex

like i said....*****s is loud !!!!!!! *****s dont want it !!!!!! as you can notice its a bunch of no-names beefing heavy ???tryna make a name for yaself???lmfaoooo ROTF yo my SONN !!!!!!!!

10. youknowus

youknowus Member

oh you thought i forgot about namix.....oh no no no........ur a little fuckin herb,u get ur hair cut by a black guy so now u think ur gangsta with all that "YO","SON" talk...you got one straight letter in riverhead and one sticker in a bathroom at a cormega concert,your a LOOOOOOOOSSSSEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!oh and i forgot a black book scetch with a forty ounce bottle that you drew....you better retire those jordans and put on a pair of high heels cause when i catch you im gonna have u on the corner with lip gloss and a gucci bag on ....get your shit together.....you run marathons...pleeeaaasseeeee..lucky i wasnt there......if i really wanted to find you i probably could,all i have to do is go up to the nearest bodega and look for the most caucasian person there wearing southpole jeans and a roca wear sweat shirt talkin about how cormega is still the best rapper ever....keep sleepin over damas and gettin pointers from demok loser.......

11. Judge Doom

Judge Doom Senior Member

Yankin Knobs Manically... why's your whole crew talk about dick suckin and faggot fuckin? that's all that's on your brain over there or something? YKM is toy. Side bustin everyone elses shit. massive cry for attention. thought about gettin a cheap shitty tattoo but figured, fuck it i'll get my drunk cousin to ink me, he would do a better job. what's the matter? the letter I too hard? WSH WSH WSH. haha oh and TEASE want's his name back. oh you added an R... that's original. whole crew is fuckin played out. gettin down with FBC haha yea you fellas really roll with the best of them... since you talk about suckin dick so much, is that cause you take turns typin when one is suckin the other one off? get the hell out of here with your high school bitch gossip. fuckin 15 year old girls. Your Krew Menstrates...

12. etchmastahflex

stop with the racial comments...please....now i just feel like taking out what bullshit you *****s got out my way just for that

13. murder the streets

murder the streets Member

Wsh youre a washed up noone. Youre a little snitch ass ***** throwin what ppl look like or what car they drive. You aint shit in this game stop thinkin so high of yourself. Everyone in fyt has more style then everyone in your crew combined. Youre graff sucks just as much as your tattoos do. You work at tattoo lous dontchu? Oh my bad for throwin that out there. All u talk about is faggots and suckin dick and shit meanwhile u were on your knees suckin off that kern sel. Youre TOY. Get that shit threw youre thick skull. Give ya paint to someone who atleast can do somethin with it other then make a wall look like shit. Fuck ykm.

14. justin timberlake

justin timberlake Senior Member

scrapethattearoffyoureyeyouhomothug.
    mommycantaffordgroceries.

15. Armored Bulletz

Armored Bulletz Senior Member

this was probably the funniest shit i have ever read in my life.. ha good shit

16. Bud Dwyer

Bud Dwyer Member

smh.. can we have some flicks? i get enough gossips from my girl.. if your not up, you shouldnt be talking. go practice, rack some cans, practice can control, then when your a REAL writer talk all the shit you want..

17. david wright

david wright Senior Member

The REAL writers are not on here talking stupid smack.

18. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

yo murder the streets iVE NEVER SNITCHED A DAY IN MY FUKING LIFE U SHITHEAD Even my enemys will tell u that talking like that will get ure shit pushed back

19. est.77

est.77 Senior Member

all this beef talk, damn whos gonna be lunch scoob.jpg ... happy halloween fuckers

20. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member