Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

Word bump the fuck out of that..and I don't pop shit about anyone or claim my shit is amazing..fact of the matter is everytime the kid posts its talkin shit about someoneelses work and its quite annoying considering the fact that he sucks..I have and will shoot the fair one wit anyones that steps..I paint cuz I love wrekin shit..and am down to kick it wit anyone else wit the same cause toy or not..I jus can't fuckin stand shit talkin lames..and shor if u rele want it..which I know u don't holla at me kidd I haven't murked someones face in in a minute..and resq holla at me kidd let's paint somethin

2. WeBeSteadyMoshin

WeBeSteadyMoshin Senior Member

View attachment 577966

that dress zips alll the way down the front. sick handy and a throw in the background tooo just sayin

3. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

4. sluz

sluz New Member

nah lol its PEIR. Still working on it

5. PeopleShake

PeopleShake Senior Member

dear risen or resq, whoever is nlc69. SHUT THE MOTHER FUCKER UP. you fucking hypocrit. you write all that shit YOU DONT FUCKING WRITE..AT ALL. get off your high horse and shut the fuck up already. you don't paint suffolk, nassau, or anywhere for that matter. at all. shit happened, and you got SHOOK. you also stole your name. i'm not trying to come directly at you, but you seriously write an essay size post about something YOU DONT EVEN DO.

6. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

butts up? lol that was my favorite game back in the day.....had em all lined up against the wall on the blacktop...

PEOPLESHAKE = King DEPO 168 he paints like crazy NLC didnt you know....str8 up and down burning kids...you see that handstyle son??

Dude made up another name so he could talk even more shit....

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  7. PeopleShake

Cface, my son, I'm painting a lot more than YOU. and a lot more than about 89% of the people on this thread. You seriously have the gayest crush on me. Hit the club, your leather jacket misses you.

8. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

i hope you are painting more than me, considering i havent bombed in four years...

You are my grandson and you began painting in your 20s. My doogie you are the oldest toy.

9. kringe

kringe Senior Member

Cool shit guys. You get out enough fucking shit from your systems? Now shut the fuck up and post flicks. This thread has seen enough bullshit.

10. PeopleShake

then get off a graffiti website.

11. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

12. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

your a toy my son...a very old toy....you come on this site always...throwing dirt at people that are better than you...even your boys know your toy...

you never posted that was your name i asked you numerous times....you even posted under your old name a pager or two back...

View attachment 577979
    View attachment 577980
    View attachment 577981

13. PeopleShake

Gk doesn't run shit. the only member who paints on the regular, like you just showed is ICU. Have a good day cface. Miss you.

14. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

Why cant we all get along?????? miss you too King Depos...wildstyle dropper...mysterious shit talker...

15. PeopleShake

I don't call other people toys who are better than me, lol. I didn't mention the word toy once. I'm not responding any more man. Hopefully the mods will delete this shit.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  16. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

LIAR!!

Mob be crushin...we just dont share with you guys anymore....:(

View attachment 577982

17. PuffingThatSour

PuffingThatSour Senior Member

i peeped that the other day once i got off the bridge....also seen some old ICU fillins on the deegan ill try and get pics

18. .666.

.666. Senior Member

19. .666.

.666. Senior Member

20. .666.

.666. Senior Member