Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lookie-Lookie at the Blackbookies: flicks>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by geezpot, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. VirginiaSlim

VirginiaSlim Senior Member

^

for real. waste is one of the few heads on here that has any talent and just because msfyt has a personal problem with him is a lame ass reason to deprive the board of his stuff..

and his sarcasm's hilarious....maybe he'd stop targeting you people and you'd like it too if you stopped being stupid...

2. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

3. VirginiaSlim

VirginiaSlim Senior Member

SLEAK? the double line thing going on doesnt look too great... and an upper case L would fit better

4. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

always hated that shit... so played out.

5. kips

kips Senior Member

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_manniesancho_DSC00022.jpg

HEY GUYS PLEASE COMMENT MY PIECE... SUGGESTIONS?

6. Minnerapolis

Minnerapolis Senior Member

I'll help you out..More people are gonna comment if they dont have to copy paste the link...

And my only advice is..maybe get a blackbook?

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_manniesancho_DSC00022.jpg

7. Mse

Mse Elite Member

^^ why is there the devils star at the bottom of that shit and whats it say?

8. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

9. dna2

dna2 Member

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i dont like the rectangle

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

thats why your not one.....

see kid. the "stupid little stuff" we dont really care about... but when ALL of you do stupid little stuff like post whore and start useless topics about "what can does the bestes k3wler bombpiece".. then its starting to be a problem. waster is a post whore.. there ...11,000+ posts an his other profile too?. come on. all his junk was cloging up bombing science.. we were all tired of reading his shit and him sayin "my art is the best" bla bla bla. ya hes ok, dont get me wrong. if he wanted to stay on he coulda posted less useless talk.. he got warned by many different mods not jus mysfit.

anyone who was on BS when it opened up for the first or even second time knows its fuckin changed alot... too many toys an too many useless postwhores. so now its being taken care of.

12. cess!

cess! Elite Member

13. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

14. t?nk

t?nk New Member

15. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

kick the arrows, and kick all the 'funky' extensions.
    work on your letter structure. dont waste time on those extensions. focus on letters dem.

16. t?nk

t?nk New Member

I've got like 1 arrow, and then the cookie mistake I admit looks kinda silly.

17. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

thats why your not one.....

see kid. the "stupid little stuff" we dont really care about... but when ALL of you do stupid little stuff like post whore and start useless topics about "what can does the bestes k3wler bombpiece".. then its starting to be a problem. waster is a post whore.. there ...11,000+ posts an his other profile too?. come on. all his junk was cloging up bombing science.. we were all tired of reading his shit and him sayin "my art is the best" bla bla bla. ya hes ok, dont get me wrong. if he wanted to stay on he coulda posted less useless talk.. he got warned by many different mods not jus mysfit.

anyone who was on BS when it opened up for the first or even second time knows its fuckin changed alot... too many toys an too many useless postwhores. so now its being taken care of. [/b][/quote]
    i definitly agree with kay this shit has changed alot...but enough talk...old pics but what the hell...

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v215_kosmo1ne_graffiti_P2240020.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v215_kosmo1ne_graffiti_P7030074.jpg

18. Myme

Myme Senior Member

19. t?nk

t?nk New Member

I'll keep that in mind :) it didn't really take a lot of time, but hey, I'm kinda new and I wanted to put something on the internet...

20. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

haha, classic response.