Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Marker/Paint reviews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grym, Feb 14, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Grym

Grym Member

/t
    I'll start with my experiences.
    Michael's line of "craft smart paint pens" are shit, Fade within days and get buffed with a hot rag, not even kidding.

Feel free to add your own experiences below

2. noahenholm

noahenholm Member

Prismacolor is also great, these are good drawing markers similar to Copic but without the hefty price tag. Unlike copic that has a brush tip and a chisel tip, these markers have a fine tip and a chisel tip. It might not very pleasant to those who prefer a brush tip but I find the fine tip easier to use for a wide variety of artworks. vibrant color, minimal streaking.

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Molotow high pressure tall cans - buy these if you hate your life or you're painting wholecars on the subway, they aint kidding about the high pressure part

Loop colors - all the locals seem to love this shit, it works good from what I've used and would also recommend it, tall cans have reasonable pressure

Dang paint - its so low pressure its getting dizzy and asking to sit down, its dehydrated and its vision is getting blurry. It smells familiar like grandpa but theres new smells like he just went to a new care home. You still love him even though he kinda clogs your caps and would probably buy more.

Krylon - went downhill like 20 years ago, don't even bother stealing this unless you have no other options

Kilz - INVEST

Rustoleum/Tremclad/those other brands they make - Free if you know what you're doing, long lasting, but it aint 3 shit brands in 1 can anymore. More like 2 but its still decent

Plutonium G - A paint huffers wet dream

Sabotaz 80 - Do they still make this shit? Its like Ironlak but made in a country with spinning meat on a stick instead of one with a Kangaroo problem, 6/10

4. SumYungGai

SumYungGai Elite Member

Are you dudes feeling this Acme Colors paint?

5. caron_400

caron_400 Senior Member

Love GR, he's got a great channel. The colors look good IMO but I haven't tried them. For simple color schemes seems like an obvious choice.

6. Pangwei36

Pangwei36 New Member

Thanks for sharing very useful information for me like the best watch under 5k blog page.

7. Stackss

Stackss New Member

krylon or rusto?