Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

sharp magnums are quite good

and sier the sun drys up every ink
    just dont leave them in the sun :p

2. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

they suck and are for toys that dont know how to make their own. My ink formula is better than any "HARD TO BUFF" shit that otr makes. flow pens clog and are useless after a while. you shouldn't need to press down on a tag to make it run, just a properly juiced mop. And dont give me that but the colors are ill BS its easy enough to make those too.

3. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

Special K i still dont get your formule :p can you tell it again plz? :unsure: :lol:

4. DOC 4 for the TEAM TRK

DOC 4 for the TEAM TRK New Member

AEROSL ART BOMBING MARKERS are a bit hazy. ive got an orange 1 which works ok except for the tip being a little bitch but my silver 1? you need to be careful cos if you leve them even on their side the glue from the paint is a real cock and will really piss you off if it fucking leakes all the way down the side makin it look like frankensteins fucking dildo

5. Mev

Mev Member

Poster Man's suck..the nib is gay and the ink is shitty..it smells like vodka

6. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

almost all stock inks suck.
    sharpie mags are useless.they sometime leaves gaps in your tags,and fade into an ugly purple ish color.otr paint markers suck for me also.they clog up and to what special k said,i agree.you dont have to make it juicy to get a good tag.

7. doc1

doc1 Elite Member

the markers that suck the most are the those paint sticks that are like dry and look like you where useing a crayon=(

8. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

yea.those are shit.
    the other solid paint sticks that sucks are the oil based ones from art stores.they NEVER dry and they leave streaks which are nasty.when you tag with it,it gives you "uneven" tags.

9. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

SANE my formula is pretty much the basic one w/ a few tweeks. i started adding carbon dust, i use maple syrup to thicken it if needed. about 2/3 garvey or any violet price marking ink. little less than 1/3 rubbing alcohol. one or two drops of brake fluid because it eats into painted surfaces. but because garvey stains so well by its self it dont add fish oil caplets it just make it take longer to dry w/ the same results. i just let it sit in a sobe bottle for about a week and its ready to go. honestly i think i could just use straight garvey in my markers but it would be a waste and i like making ink. I'd like to try shoe dye but all they sell around here is kiwi so im shit out of luck on that one. (when ever you handle ink ALWAYS wear gloves and cover you work surface in a plastic bag or something to keep spills and drips contained)

10. DephOne

DephOne Senior Member

Sharpies are rather shitty.

11. a!Ds

a!Ds Senior Member

12. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

nope.mags arent refillable.dont waste your time with one.just by yourself a pilot and refill that

13. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

i dont think magnums are that bad, i just got one and it seems to work well.

14. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

your a fag, stop that shit!

15. a!Ds

a!Ds Senior Member

yo dood wtf delete that shit

16. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

personally, i dont like the og otr's and the flowpens. i know ima hear shit about this, but i just like my simple black htb

17. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

i dont like otrs either.they tend to clog up and you gotta get replacement nibs.

18. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

they never clog up on me, i just dont like the og otr's cuz they arent that opaque, and the flowpens are easily buffable, and they get messy if you dont use them correctly

19. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

they clog up on me.
    and true on the opacity.otrs never leak on me.

20. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

the thing i found about magnums is they take a while to "break-in" then they're pretty good markers.