Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

their not bad, stupid
    for like2 bucks their not.

2. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

for like 2 dollars they are...for like 30 dollars they are...for free they are

if someone asked me if i wanted a brand new out of the box magnum...id say no

they smell horrible
    they come off with warm water
    they arent opaque
    they dont have a solid streak to it
    they attract too much attention

quit trying to add cherrys and bananas on top dog, they suck, and yes, they are that bad

it shows someone has no ambition to hold up a nice tag with a durable ink, and sometimes how little they know considering the fact that there are 1000's of other methods that are better, yet they just want to "tag" shit

3. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

w/e, they suck but u make it seem like shit,
    they smeel horible, but its not tutsu land, its graff.

4. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

shut the hell up and quit trying to make sharpies sound magnificent...you just want to trade them cuz you got a buttload

graffiti has alot of aspects to it, knowing your surroundings can make or break your moment...smelling bad can cause the wrong kind of attention leading to heat...you would know that if you knew a damn thing about graffiti

and btw, they are shit

your just like that guy that was around here for a while trying to sell his NY MOPS...just stop here, your leading an un-winable conversation

5. Stim

Stim Senior Member

shifted is right, the only sharpies I use are the ultra thins for sticker work.

6. catch_reck!

catch_reck! Member

the big fat zig markers suck. i racked 3 from AC MOOR and they eather brake on you (witch can be washed out) or they look like a happy to see me trick in your pocket. its washable anyways (with water and a little elbow grees) but if you can get the ink out (top unscrews) put your own shit it i guess they would be alrite. just have to wash the tip. nice colors tho. they try fast and drip a little for the time you can sue them. you can also get them thru metal detectors. whatever they still suck. something toys would use i guess.

7. Tade

Tade Senior Member

Magnums. Fucking. SUCK.

i took my magnum, ripped the shitty nib out, threw it violently in the trash, then let all the ink in it dry up. then, i filled it with DED, and stuck eraser felt in the top. MUCH BETTER. =)

8. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i justwent thru a couple of otrs and i was disappointed. the ink wasnt' bad

9. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

..and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to ever use a magnum period.

10. capitol

capitol Senior Member

I used a magnum for awhile, mostly cause i cant get a hold of anything else this far up north. I need to roder some shit...
    Also first garbage can i did the nib broke off..Piece of shit.

11. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

i racked a magnum and i knew how terrible they are i just stole it for my collection of graff markers and i came in handy wen i was walking home somebody had dissed some of my taggs and i had to diss there shit and blc out my fucked up tags.

12. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

there is one reason to use them. u cant get other markers and yur too lazy to make some. thats actually two lol

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

the only thing magnums are good for is marking your wheatpastes...but horid for tags

14. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

posca's and postermans

15. InsaneSanity

InsaneSanity Senior Member

uh uh.. Poscas fucking rock... the ink sucks... bail that out.. fill it up... a great pump with a fucking imortal ever lasting indestructable felt!!!

16. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh molotow pens are the worst pens ever. never get one. the pumb gets clogged with ink really easy. fuck dem pens. only use the flow pens and mops if you can make them right.

17. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

my molotow empty works great iv had d.e.d in it for months no problems and my moltow paintpump works fine to

18. daze101

daze101 Senior Member

19. pedlowskater5

pedlowskater5 Member

my freind got the otr moppin marker and it sucks fat duck u have to pump it like crazy and when u want to write barely any paint comes out its really weird but the colors r cool

20. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

the ontherun silver is wank squirts like a kid not gone through puberty!