Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

I stole a sharpie magnum from an office supply store, and it sucks, should have read this thread first. Is there anyway to make it drip like fuck? It cant mark a solid line for shit right now. And my room has been stankin for like 3 days now because of it. And my mom thinks I am huffing markers now. Shit, I rather just tell her I bomb to get her off my ass for some stupid shit like that.

Pilots rule though. I get them at work.

Are meanstreaks good? I saw some at the place I racked the magnum, and I wan't to get some.

2. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

yeah, the ink in magnums suck, but I think you can put better ink in it if I'm not mistaken.

3. Lunatic

Lunatic Senior Member

yeah you so much as draw a line with it and it smells up the whole room.

4. bowchicabowow

Well I don't think magnums are refillable, but what can I do to make it flow alot for ome drips, poke a hole in the nib?

5. okouais

okouais Senior Member

no don't try that
    It's not gonna work cuz its a sponge inside the magnum with the ink so it wont flow more or anything close to drips

6. khax

khax Senior Member

i was practicing tags with my magnum in my room and its smelled like shit for like 3 days.

7. bowchicabowow

Ok, it dont matter anymore anyway, because my mommy took it, she thought that if it smelled that bad it must be dangerous. Haha, oh well, at least she didn't take my Pilot or meanstreak.

8. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

meanstreaks only smell if you are sticking them up your nose

9. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

when i started my mom didnt know i was into graff my room was always SMELLING SO BAD she lectured me about huffing on the way to school right when i got there 1st period the sro's caught up with me i was arested for all the graffin school and my taggs in town befor she even got back to work. that sucked.

10. SPEZI

SPEZI Member

i use(d) magnums and they aint 2 bad i use em mostly cause im 2 poor to buy good markers and dont live nowhere near a good store to rack(if i could)

11. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I dont see this problem everyone has with magnums, They last long I've done 100 tags with one, and they barely even fade.

12. 2WICE

2WICE Member

magnums are dope. old school shit, no prob wit that. but the ink not as good as some others like ded.

13. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

magnums are mad good they dont come off easy if washed but...they can make alotta noise and they make everything smell like shit and thatll get you ass caught

14. i write

i write Senior Member

are you serious????, name one fucking ink, that is good shit, that doesnt reek like a fat persons anus, seriously if there is one i wouldnt mind tryin it, if oyu cud find one

15. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

probably i just needa look around

16. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

DED smells like roses. pilots OWN magnums

17. Ume

Ume Moderator

it is bad for you, it contains xylene..

are you using them outside? because with sunlight they fade fast, and you can get tons of tags with them, but you can do that with most markers..plus magnums don't really get a full line, they always leave streaks..

by good to you mean how buffable it is? because if your looking for "buffproof" ink, your not going to find it..if the person wants it gone, it's gonna be taken down.
    try india ink, it get's full lines, drips a lot, and doesn't smell. it get's buffed just as fast as any other ink.

18. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

wat contains xylene?

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

20. Ume

Ume Moderator

^^ bahahahahaha :lol: oh how i love you kay

magnums