Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. magnum marker is for fagget toyssss

or pratice in the shower :p :p :p :p

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

no i was born here.

your white right??.... i bet your a fuckin wigger... right? thought so

3. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

I got 2 sharpie Paint markers at a craft store, the paint takes FOREVER to mix.

4. denali

denali Senior Member

i hate magnum 44's cus i cant get a clean line out of them and meanstreaks cus they write like a crayon

5. RookieX412

RookieX412 Senior Member

...i got a couple of those sharpie paints...i agree takes forever...still dont know if i like em yet...

...i can see not liking mags, but meanstreaks??? they are crayon like, but i like em...i like the flow on metal and glass...

6. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

I LIKE SAKURA STREAKERS.I MIX THE NEON GREEN AND PINK OR BABY BLU AND PINK.THOSE SHIT COME OUT DOPE WHEN I HIT UP A STOP SIGN OR THE BUS WINDOW.

7. denali

denali Senior Member

on metal and glass its fine, its like the people whop write stuff on ur windshield at carwashes.....but on rough or uneven surfaces it doesnt get the deeper hole things, so it like skips it cus its a solid stick and it comes out like a crayon

i just prefer liquid inks and paints somes out looking nicer

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

fuck mean streaks....they blow. go for sakuras

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

are zig biggies any good?
    like the stock ink is def gonna be shit but are they good if i were to put my own ink in them?

10. Atom

Atom Senior Member

magnums suck

11. masen_one

masen_one Senior Member

first marker i bought was one of those aerosol art markers, the ones that say bombing going down the side of it

and i thought it was gonna be the sickest marker, but it sucked
    the flow on it was terrible, like the first line u write is ok, but by the time u finish your tag u have to go over it like 3 times just so that the whole tag is visible.
    and on top of that, it faded after like 2 weeks and its super easy to buff

if you want a marker you can always depend on, forget all that fancy dancy ish and get a plain and simple black pilot, it will never let you down.... until it runs empty of course

12. denali

denali Senior Member

me no likey meanstreaks and magnums

13. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

krylon paint pens suck. the nib always dries or gets fucked up or it leaks everywhere. i had 3 and i just used the paint inside them to add a different color to some white paint.

doller

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i forgot why i hated magnums so much until saturday when my friend eric who is just getting into graff had one and i hit the inside of a urinal (i made sure i wasent writing on pee first) and i remembered why they suck and i hate them. you can never get a solid line whti that shit nib, this ink is really a dark purple, and they smell soo bad everyone knows you just wrote something cause it stinks in the general vacinity.

15. Ness_XTC

Ness_XTC Member

who said unipaint sucks?!?! o_O, yes, i have a silver 1... thier pretty good except it scratchs off, but here, i can tag something n it'll be thier a year later, dont needa worry about it buffed.. the color range of unipaint is big, also, on ebay you can get like 12 of them (75$ value) for like 10$.. my friend buys em for 1$ so its well worth a dollar... ive seen marker tags go for months without fading (mine) n thier done in sharpies n 33 cent permanent markers from staples...

16. Ume

Ume Moderator

I have a dark blue one and it works fine, you just have to use it to make the nib a bit mushy and then it works perfect and mine don't/haven't faded yet, their still going strong where ever i tag. Mine flows lots, it says shake it... and keep it upside down in your pocket so all the paint goes to the nib and your set for useing it when you want.

17. joust

joust Elite Member

your not using it right. Magnums can be pretty decent if you use the tip of the nib not the chisle side, i have hit alot of shit with my little first mag.

18. joust

joust Elite Member

do your shit quicker and blow on it ti defuse the smell. Thats how i did it.

19. joust

joust Elite Member

man Magnums fucking smell like shit. I was playing around with one in my room and the fumes lasted for a week [/b][/quote]
    ever opened a OTR .7 metallic blue? haha call me back when you've smelled that shit.

20. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

ultra wides are pure garbage