Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. The Shadocaster

The Shadocaster Member

So basically sponges are only good if u plan on taggin on Glass or Plastic!!! lol i finally understand

2. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

i used a sponge for a wheat paste mop for wheat pasting
    works great

3. fatman

fatman Senior Member

NOTE who was there. the funny lookin guy or the fat 1

4. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i havent tried wheat paste yet but i hear its good fun

5. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

Ink for pink ;) I'd settle for the stink. [/b][/quote]
    only dens gets it... [/b][/quote]
    lol, Flowpens are lame. ;)

6. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

lol, Flowpens are lame. ;) [/b][/quote]
    i love my flow pen its works good for me

7. Honor

Honor Senior Member

mind sharing how you use it? everytime i try to blend prismas it looks like i poured water all over the paper. similar colors blend but still looks watered down. thanks

8. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

Let me guess...you like pilots better? It's whatever your preference. I personally think pilots are overrated. And Flowpens aren't THE BEST marker out there, but I've never had a problem with mine. I really prefer a Zig posterman or woodcraft filled with custom ink mixes because the barrel of the marker is soft plastic unlike the flowpen, and you can squeeze it a little bit when the nib is pressed in to get better drips.

9. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

Let me guess...you like pilots better? It's whatever your preference. I personally think pilots are overrated. And Flowpens aren't THE BEST marker out there, but I've never had a problem with mine. I really prefer a Zig posterman or woodcraft filled with custom ink mixes because the barrel of the marker is soft plastic unlike the flowpen, and you can squeeze it a little bit when the nib is pressed in to get better drips. [/b][/quote]
    Mops and Pilots... I dont understand flowpens when I can get nastier drips with a Pilot. Nero D'inferno in a mop owns any flowpen............... drips aren't a matter of "getting" when you're using a good quality mop.

10. soba06

soba06 Senior Member

Let me guess...you like pilots better? It's whatever your preference. I personally think pilots are overrated. And Flowpens aren't THE BEST marker out there, but I've never had a problem with mine. I really prefer a Zig posterman or woodcraft filled with custom ink mixes because the barrel of the marker is soft plastic unlike the flowpen, and you can squeeze it a little bit when the nib is pressed in to get better drips. [/b][/quote]
    Mops and Pilots... I dont understand flowpens when I can get nastier drips with a Pilot. Nero D'inferno in a mop owns any flowpen............... drips aren't a matter of "getting" when you're using a good quality mop. [/b][/quote]
    flowpens suck the wash off with like water get otr 060,160 or krink mops they fukin amazin mmmmm i like the pink arrow

11. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

here i dont wanna rack shit but whats the best *cheap* marker i could get?

12. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

Mops and Pilots... I dont understand flowpens when I can get nastier drips with a Pilot. Nero D'inferno in a mop owns any flowpen............... drips aren't a matter of "getting" when you're using a good quality mop. [/b][/quote]
    flowpens suck the wash off with like water get otr 060,160 or krink mops they fukin amazin mmmmm i like the pink arrow [/b][/quote]
    they don't wash off when you mix marsh in with the ink...

13. neer

neer Senior Member

flowpens suck the wash off with like water get otr 060,160 or krink mops they fukin amazin mmmmm i like the pink arrow [/b][/quote]
    I use my .160, a montana XL and one of those HUGE nib otrs i dont remember what its called...it has liek a 1.1 in nib. OH and a silver krink mob

that shit rules

14. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

I've had several Montana XXL paint markers, they're not bad, but i'd just as well go with the ZiG Postermans. THey come, i believe, in a 30mm nib. I think that's the biggest size. In all honesty, I can't tell too much difference between alot of ink markers, but OTR H2B i'd say takes it. Meanstreaks overall.

15. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

homemade: i just made a simple homemade out in my garage with a bit of banboo and i lid made from wood, i'll send flicks

p.s i'll probably stick to pipes or kiwi shoe polish

16. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

postermans come in 50mm too

17. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

postermans come in 50mm too [/b][/quote]
    Yeah? I'll keep on eye for that. I appreciate that bit of info.

18. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

greens art stores have them, i dont know if those are in your area or not though.
    montana uses the same carcasses as zig markers, you can get those zig 2way glue markers in 50mm too (same as montana mini sized markers)

also : http://www.durablesupply.com/zigpobi50.html

19. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

20. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member