Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

awww.greynotgrey.com_ian_12stone_photos_08_012.jpg

etch does this to glass. it soaks in and removes the glossy chracteristics making it look "etched" or frosted
    it does not damage plastics. it comes in a plastic container when you buy it. it burns into glass and maybe steel if its strong enough. if you use only etch bath or you thin etch cream with vinegar, which is entirely possible, you can use it in an empty marker like a zig or otr, but dont use it in something that has ink in it because it can cause bad reactions. most people just throw it in a mop or dont use it at all.

2. St Mikal

St Mikal Senior Member

you are correct...
    its like these kids are too fucking stupid/robotic
    to try and do anything for themselves
    they need instructions on how to rebel
    or be creative

3. self explanitory

self explanitory Member

4. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

art stores
    craft stores
    ebay
    graveyards

5. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

if you dont know where you'd be able to get etch, you shouldn't use it.

6. St Mikal

St Mikal Senior Member

7. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

Kiwi has this one mop filled with "Shoe Cream". This is perhaps the best mop I've used because it's almost identical to the OTR mini hard to buff marker. My apologies for not showing a picture, I'm to poor to afford a digi. camera. Try finding one at a supermarket or something, they should be common.

8. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

The cleaning out of the container is simple and holds ALOT of ink/paint, whatever your preference. Only thing to remember about it is to apply alittle super glue around the rim of the "dispenser mechanism" to seal it perfectly.

9. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i agree with dens i like the pilot but flow pens make you feel good inside [/b][/quote]
    You're a girl, a lot of things make you feel good inside.....

Anyway, I've probably had more OTR's than anyone here and from experience and wear and tear I know that pilots are better... OTR paint markers blow ass and their colors suck, OTR ink markers will fade a few months and u can whipe the color off with spit on your finger, I REST MY CASE.. [/b][/quote]
    Not really, unlike most of the girls you prolly know I'm not addicted to fucking everything that walk's I got little bit more self respect in that case... I like my otr's alot ive never had a problem with them that I couldnt fixby tinking with it... Pilots are good to i have 3 of them... I'm not trying to be a dick to you and yes i am a girl and im proud to be a chick grafer but just because i graf and im a girl doesnt make me a easy hoe...

10. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

no shit sherlock

i hope you use different ink

11. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

Is there anythign I can use to make my ink thicker? so liek less drips?

12. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

dont press as hard/squeeze as hard on the marker, or read what i posted in the inks thread

13. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

You're a girl, a lot of things make you feel good inside.....

Anyway, I've probably had more OTR's than anyone here and from experience and wear and tear I know that pilots are better... OTR paint markers blow ass and their colors suck, OTR ink markers will fade a few months and u can whipe the color off with spit on your finger, I REST MY CASE.. [/b][/quote]
    Not really, unlike most of the girls you prolly know I'm not addicted to fucking everything that walk's I got little bit more self respect in that case... I like my otr's alot ive never had a problem with them that I couldnt fixby tinking with it... Pilots are good to i have 3 of them... I'm not trying to be a dick to you and yes i am a girl and im proud to be a chick grafer but just because i graf and im a girl doesnt make me a easy hoe... [/b][/quote]
    damn, thats alot of quotes. i used otr h2b and raspberry ink on my cell phone to test buff
    its plastic, the h2b was easy to chip off with my fingernail but the flopen raspberry ink is not. they both can be rubbed off, but it takes a really long time and so far only the raspberry is leaving a ghost.
    but the h2b is way more opaque.

14. Mse

Mse Elite Member

stop quoting that bullshit please
    i really dont like scrolling through that shit to read meaningless crap

15. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

thats to bad.

im just playin :D

16. Mse

Mse Elite Member

yes i like popsicles