Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8739/paintmarker2np9.jpg

when i was in Rome, these are all i could find there so i grabbed a black one. it works nice and is opaque. the stuff i did there is still running so i cant complain. i think theyre kind of easy to buff though. yo u can just scratch it off with a razor or something.

you can fill it with ink though once its empty. i filled mine with a mix of ink and that worked nicely

2. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I can't think of any paint marker that can't be scratched off, being that it's paint, But Poscas are fun. I'm still hooked on Zig 2way gluepens and mini poster mops for refillables tho.

Destruction- Go check out that Collaborative works thread and add some more flicks. I got quite a few of yours in there already. :)

3. Rogue

Rogue Guest

4. Sn!pEr

Sn!pEr Member

Why would you order a zig 2 in 1 glue marker instead of a normal pre-made marker/mop?

5. Rogue

Rogue Guest

because they were $2 each which is fucking cheap

6. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Senior Member

wheres that thread at, i cant find it

7. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

Im not sure about DED but Im sure it would work ive used grog in one and it worked like a charm.

8. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Im not sure about DED but Im sure it would work ive used grog in one and it worked like a charm. [/b][/quote]
    it will work with DED or any other inks

9. InsaneSanity

InsaneSanity Senior Member

FUCK BUMP! IVE JUST LIKE BLOWN MY LOAD. FUCK I LOVE THESE.. I STILL NEED TO FIND SOMEONE I CAN GET TO MANAFACTURE THEM AGAIN!! I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PLANS!!!! WHO'S THE GUY WITH LIKE 4 BOXES OF THEM!!!! I'LL TRADE ANYTHING FOR ONE!!!!

10. .Auro.

.Auro. Senior Member

FUCK BUMP! IVE JUST LIKE BLOWN MY LOAD. FUCK I LOVE THESE.. I STILL NEED TO FIND SOMEONE I CAN GET TO MANAFACTURE THEM AGAIN!! I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PLANS!!!! WHO'S THE GUY WITH LIKE 4 BOXES OF THEM!!!! I'LL TRADE ANYTHING FOR ONE!!!! [/b][/quote]
    i'm pretty sure you can fin them on ebay for like a dollar a peice i just wish there was a store i could rack them from

11. BariS

BariS Member

thats like a fuckin mini monument right there. those are more of a valuble than a tool nowadays. if they made them again that would be fuckin awsome

A dollar a peice?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    i wish

12. .Auro.

.Auro. Senior Member

yo theres a thread on how to do it in tool's and tips

13. Rogue

Rogue Guest

FUCK BUMP! IVE JUST LIKE BLOWN MY LOAD. FUCK I LOVE THESE.. I STILL NEED TO FIND SOMEONE I CAN GET TO MANAFACTURE THEM AGAIN!! I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PLANS!!!! WHO'S THE GUY WITH LIKE 4 BOXES OF THEM!!!! I'LL TRADE ANYTHING FOR ONE!!!! [/b][/quote]
    Please hurry and find someone to make them again. Just don't give the plans to OTR because they will make it shit. Try DED, that would be fucking bad ass

14. .Auro.

.Auro. Senior Member

fuck your right EBAY MINI WIDE MARKER

15. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

16. .Auro.

.Auro. Senior Member

yea hahah i needd to do my homework apparently but i know at this one point some guy was selling them rreally cheap

17. Murder817Worth

Murder817Worth Senior Member

18. .Auro.

.Auro. Senior Member

19. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

youl have a fucking marker not a mop. mops are spongy tipped squeezeable dripping devices not markers with nibs and pump sysyems and shit.....yes kiwis do have a flow control thing but thats not a pump system.

20. Murder817Worth

Murder817Worth Senior Member

Ya but do i have to do something with that thing on the top like replace it or anything???