Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. chief

chief Senior Member

who gives a fuck. maybe you shouldnt have pointed it out to begin with. and isnt the purpose of this site to help people? jus chill, arent your 250 markers enough?

2. Chiron

Chiron Member

Yeah, figured as much wiht the Marks a lot. Just some cheap POS I found laying round the house. Thanks though.

3. chief

chief Senior Member

did you shake the can before opening it?

4. lauk1

lauk1 Banned

"helping people"
    with what?!?!
    every question EVER asked is answered in the first 2 pages of every thread, dumbass.
    250 IS enough, i aint tripping about that.
    Its just fucked up that this idiot posts the link for EVERYONE to see, dont u get it?
    that website is gonna get hundreds of sample requests and then their gonna just stop sending them out all together.

5. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Quit beefing and back to markers. The link was posted, get over it. I highly doubt most of you would get samples anyway...

6. lauk1

lauk1 Banned

ahh shut the fuck up rogue
    with your fake ass paint. stop ripping people off. fake ass junobo wannabe

7. chief

chief Senior Member

i get that man but chill if thats enough for you then its no big deal.
    dont call me a dumbass because i dont want e-beef and i have no camera to battle you online.
    and i meant helping people with getting free markers.

8. Rogue

Rogue Guest

And you are???

To lauk, not chief

9. Zato

Zato Member

This is hilarious. He's bitching me out in PM's, I can't stop laughing. I think I'll sig some of it, this is too priceless. :D

10. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

edit: damn kid needs to chill out. ye should have known somebody was gonn post up a link to it. if yeu wannna get more than the 250 markers yeu already got thn fuckin rack em.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  11. chief

chief Senior Member

o and rogues a beast

12. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Thank you, that faggot knows nothing.

13. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  14. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

yeah ive never seen anybody tell rogue to shut the fuck up. thats kinda lika nono. as much as he knows about shit, yeu dont disrespect.

15. Zato

Zato Member

:p Back on topic, I got a hold of a nice-ass window chalk marker, I'm going to mix up some paint for it, and post some pics tomorrow. I'm also going to try my hand at a gluestick marker, hopefully I won't fuck it up too bad. :D
    Oh, and I love my sig now.

16. lauk1

lauk1 Banned

HA.
    " lets battle " you kids say.
    Zato. your talking shit 2 me, but u were the 1st 1 on my nuts pm'ing me asking " please sir, let me have the site "

Rogue.
    I've seen your paint in action, its crap.
    your green looks dirty, your purple looks dirty. all your shit looks dirty and your mops suck ass.

17. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Well thank you to all who told that fucker off. And your sig is dope, hahahaha.

But anyway, I'm gonna go take a flick of my ghetto marsh fountain brush, I modded the original one I posted and it's muchbetter now.

18. Zato

Zato Member

Of course I was asking for the site. C'mon, free mops? Who wouldn't? You weren't online, though, so I found the site for myself. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, do you?:rolleyes:

19. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

yeah, uhh...lets get back on markers like rogue here is doin. and see lauk, even tho yeu started this, and even tho yeu beefin on him, rogue is still tryina help people and show em shit they can do. so eu need to chill.

20. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Alright to make a ghetto fountain brush you need

Shoe Polish Mop (screw-top prefferably)
    A Retractable Blush Applicator
    Glue
    Knife

[Broken External Image]:http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/blakereimmuth/P1270400.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/blakereimmuth/P1270401.jpg

Basically cut this open and take the brush out. Then glue it into your mop where the nib normally goes. You then need to cut it open to fill with ink and then seal it up with glue/electrical tape. That's basically it, it isn't too hard to figure out.

Should look like this when done.

[Broken External Image]:http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/blakereimmuth/P1290408.jpg