Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

its all a pride thing. why do you think edge kids put X's on their hands or get straight edge tattoos. its just a way of showing your beliefs, like how all kinds of people wear crosses on like necklaces and whatever. same shit but 2 different things. cause edge and god have nothing to do with each other

2. infer one

infer one Elite Member

i dont like doing shit in school alot cause its easy to get caught, but i carrie around my black book all the time, and always have some markers so teachers know i do graff, fuck, some kid i know explained to my chemistry teacher how he does his shit on walls, they dont give a shit cuz their not the janitor cleaning it... but any way, i just got a mop at micheals not to long ago, and thats my newest mop.

3. Atom

Atom Senior Member

Straight edge kids think there so cool when they say we have pride for not doing drugs....XXX sucks those pussy ass cock suckers with there tight pants XXX belt buckles and punk music can all die for thinkin they the better of poeple so havoc suck a cock u suck :)

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i dont wear tight pants, i dont have an XXX belt buckle (or a belt as a matter of fact), i dont listen to punk, im not gay, im not a pussy, and you need to get your shit straight. dont talk shit about somehting you dont understand. my beliefs are mine and i dont give a shit if you dont think theyre right or not. for all i care you can go shoot heroin into the tip of your dick and die.

5. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

get this thread back on topic, assminxes

6. MAZESTM

MAZESTM Member

can you use bleach to clean the pervious color out of a nib? if not do you know how? becasue its a wide montana nib and i only have one

7. oblong

oblong Elite Member

just soak it in warm water several times and squeeze it tons
    then dry it in your dryer on low heat and make shure its totally dry before you use it or it will fuck up and the nib wont absorb the paint properly

8. Ketamine

Ketamine Senior Member

OBLONG I COPPIED YOUR SIG...

I had an XXX belt buckle but I gave it away.

9. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

ive been having trouble with my homemade inks. i find that they are to transparent (they look good on glass window or a light surface but dont show on a dark surface). so any suggestions on making my ink more opaque (sp)? i also find that when i make a red or pink ink the color tends to fade to quickly, any suggestions?

10. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

my school has been a bitch about that sorta shit. like if you have a sharpie out teachers take it, and send you to the dean. some bullshit, they are getting hella strict with taging and shit, like the other day I wasn't even tagging, I was writeing homework against the wall, and they sent me to the dean and said I had tagged up the hallway. a buch of bitches and narks.... they are hella suspiciouse now, its bullshit....

11. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

you dont realy need to get the colour totally outa the nib i have a green mtn xlarge and i washed the nib in hot water and the nib is stillq quiete green just get it washed and dried then pput your new ink or paint in and pump it it should eradicate the old colour completely

12. MAZESTM

MAZESTM Member

thanks for the advice it worked

13. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

*bump*

14. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

I posted some suggestions to this in the ink thread.

15. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Do you really have time for all of that?

Haha, you know how many times I almost reported you to a moderator, that quote and report are too(oo) close, yo!

16. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

17. Atom

Atom Senior Member

everyones heard of those zig painty markers they are not to great but they work good on metal and shit ...i have tried to unscrew the tops mutiple times and i always fail anyone no if they can screw off or am i wasting my time i just wanted to know so i could mod it to make drips and flow smoother

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

yeah, i have a few of those and they do unscrew. but the threads go the other way so turn it clockwise. if it just wont budge get out some slip-joint plyers

19. RookieX412

RookieX412 Senior Member

...grip them with pliers under the nib...turn counterclockwise...pop off valve...

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

nah man, im posi its clockwise