Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RookieX412

RookieX412 Senior Member

the one on my desk goes counter to open, clock to close...but the one in my bag goes the opposite...i just checked...th eone that goes clockwise is the real big one...then the other is the little guy...

2. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

^-------works like a charm--------^

4. oblong

oblong Elite Member

yes you did becasue you dont have an imagination that has enough capacity to figure out a unique one for yourself.
    it doesnt bother me becasue you will die of the bs forums soon enough
    "im a lifer" :D

5. sibil juggalo

sibil juggalo Senior Member

i made a mop out of a clorox bleach pen i took the fat side of it and cut out the little thing that stuck up anyways i cut it till it was just a hole then i took a sock folded it a couple times wraped tape around it and put it on and put more electrical tape to seal it and a few drops of crazy glue and you pour your ink in the other end :D i havnt tried it yet but i think it will

6. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

it wont. socks are baaaaad news.

7. sibil juggalo

sibil juggalo Senior Member

^you serious :( i spent a whole 10 minutes on it and your saying it wont work

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

haha, that baaaaad reminds me of a story. this girl got hit by a car and at school kids had to make christms cards for people and a friend of mine made one for the chick that got hit by a car and it was a sheep in the road about to get hit by a car and the sheep was saying "Cars are baaaaaaad"(all the a's are supposed to be a sheep noise) and he made her cry

9. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

you need something thick like an eraser tip that will absorb the ink, then allow you to spread it. the eraser will soak up the ink, then allow you to write with it. if you turn your mop upside down, ink wont come out until you press the nib against something. if you do that with a sock, the ink will leak right through.

lol havoc, in third grade we had to make get-well cards for our teacher who was in surgery, so i drew this crazed doctor with a scalpel just slashing through the patient and me and my friends thought it was the funniest thing in the world. i got detention :angry: FUCK YOU, MRS GACH!

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hahahahahaha, thats great

11. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

I'm not good at making marker modifications at all, it's just that I need some practice, but the most recent mod I've made if you can even call it a mod was upgrading my sakura solid markers to a two color streak. The first one I made was horibble, a whole piece of paint came off and it was a mess, but the second one I was pretty satisfied with it still had the normal point even after I stuck it together. It just goes to show it does take practice, i'm still happy though becuase I figured out how to create that two color technique.

12. infer one

infer one Elite Member

i got one they are dope^

13. KawL

KawL Member

what would be the best recepe for an all surface streak glue stick marker?
    any help would be appreciated.

14. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

get some oil sticks all the same colr and boil them when its really watery and hot add some ink ( not home made shit some good staining ink) not to much ink tho just a little windex then put in in the glue stick tube and let it solidify

15. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

i want a recipe for a marker i can make fast w/ not alot of drips

16. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

made a chapstick marker once.bout 4 months ago.tha ink i put in it was fucking dope.that shit was hard to come of cuz before i use them i test them on my wall and use all kinds if chemicals to see if it will last and this ine did.ALOT.n-e wayz, just get chapstick,empty it,pour ink half way,out some cotton to soak it up,then put a little bit more ink,finnaly put a piece of easer felt on the tip as a nib.press down to get the ink flowing,GO TAGG SOME SHIT UP!!make sure that the nib is samll enough to put the same cap on so that it wont leak.it shouldn't leak n-e wayz cuz of the cotton.

17. anza

anza Senior Member

i know this isn't a marker mod, but alot of people look here to get info on good permanent inks, that dont fade or get buffed easy. ever heard of sharpie paint? i know here in ottawa you can pick'm up at wallacks, they come in both waterbased, and oil based. the water based series has a bigger marker, and comparable quality to montana, but like half the price. but the oil based, good lord, those are my babies. when i was mad toy i picked a couple up, and wrote all over my school, this was last year. right now, and three coats of paint later, they can be seen right through the paint, no less faint or discolored. pick some up, they fucking own. also, if you hold down the nib while you write, it can get pretty drippy, but iether way you write with it, its very opaque and permanent.

18. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

19. Haloez

Haloez Member

holy shit those letters look fresh as hell :ph34r:

20. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

meh, if your gonna be at wallacks i suggest picking up pilot ink also ANZA if ur from ottawa go to norml and pick up those you can pick up sharpie paints there for the same price and SUPPORT UR LOCAL GRAFFITI SHOP!

PAYCE