Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. mista10akey

mista10akey Senior Member

wow i just made a pretty nice purple inked bingo dabber, bt i use hot glue and i wanted some glue thats more intense, so i go jack this super glue at the dollarstore, its not like a stick its like a tube, so im playing around wit it then i get some all over my fingers and my middle and index finger were stuck together for like 15 minutes lol

2. Decoy 905

Decoy 905 Member

^^ If you wanted intense glue why go to the doller store? The super glue their is so shit! When I'm in need of glue I go to Home Hardware and rack some Gorilla Glue. The shits amazing.

3. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

i got super glue from a dollar store
    shit had xylene in it
    so i couldnt mix it with any paste mixes i have
    but its really good for keeping stickers i like up

4. DRIPS!

DRIPS! Senior Member

so today i got my bs shit. some markers and micelanious stuff for summer but i really like the street painter with a 0.3 nib i think its perfect size
    [Broken External Image]:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9388/hpim4246ks7.jpg
    mind you the squeezers are my favorite haha

5. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

only good thing i see in there is the black grog ( i only use it for my secret recipe ink) and the caps

haha but its ur money. u buy wat u want. =]

6. harry

harry Senior Member

arent the street painters and shit really crappy acriylic paint in them?

7. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

the nib sucks pig balls...says u can squeeze it for drip control but mine was hard plastic..hard to squeeze and wen you do get it to drip its an uncontroled and messy...garbage...the inks garbage too...

8. DRIPS!

DRIPS! Senior Member

uhh the street painter is dope besides the nib as harry stated and its definately not squeezable but the street duster is acrylic and shitty it says opaque paint marker but the paint is far to watery to be opaque. i think there the perfect sized marker but the nib did bend and get sloppy after about 6-10 tags and they were on like inside of bathroom stalls and painted steel boxes. i think im going to send an email to otr and complain maybe they wont be so chincy.

9. Bah Humbug

Bah Humbug Senior Member

get a sharpie metallic postr paint and unscrew the top part so u can see the pump.
    glue a piece uv sponge or felt on and u get drips
    dont hold upside down.
    u can refil it if u take out the pump

10. Captain

Captain Senior Member

11. harry

harry Senior Member

eh i have to molotow paint markers and they dont flow to well if ur gonna buy a graff marker get a flow pen there a good marker and the ink in them is pretty good and u can just fill it with what ever when its out and if your gonna buy a maker dont buy a mini there a waste of money i rekon

12. DRIPS!

DRIPS! Senior Member

i like to rock the markwells im stoked to check out the new colors.

13. Captain

Captain Senior Member

meh, i just like mini's because they're easier to conceal. I've already got a flowpen or two lying around.

14. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

i got one from art primo when i was in seattle, the nibs are pretty hard and they run out kinda fast. if your going for a smaller marker get a drip mini mop. if you dont want drips you should try a molotow pocket burner, i have found T nibs to be much better

15. chief

chief Senior Member

are the markwells filled with good paint? i thought they supposedly sucked. colors look dope tho

16. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

those otr's are a waste of money....

17. DRIPS!

DRIPS! Senior Member

yeah hahah i found that out the hard wayoh well i emptied out the streetduster and i filled it with black grog. im gonna test it out today i love the size of the marker and the nib but the nib sucks it gets realy soft.

18. harry

harry Senior Member

psh grogs shit i rekon and so are those markers by the sound of them haha meh not my money anyyyyy way im ordering some mini drip markers off oink soo how are the nibs on them do i need to be buying replacement nibs for them cause im ordering 5 empty mini drip mops so chyea need more nibs or are they good strong nibs?

19. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

actually grog is one of the most solid outdoor inks about, colour doesnt fade.

20. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

they are pretty strong and have really nice flow. i did a signature on some dumpster type thing that had some little point things in the paint, but it did nothing to the nib