Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

yeah, and if you add shitloads of breakfluid, your ink wont dry :D from what i've read.

hey, why doesnt breakfluid eat through the plastice bottle that it comes in, yet if its added to an ink (which makes the ink maybe 5% breakfluid), it can eat through plastics?

2. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

HIT IT WIT A HAMMER OR JUS TAKE OUT THA NIB AN JAM THA END OF THA NIB ON A TABLE TO MAKE IT WIDER OR U COULD JUS PUT IN CHALK BOARD ERASER FELT THAT WORKS REALLY GOOD

3. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

4. toxus

toxus Elite Member

my mate said it would be best to have a metal cased pen, but yeah he adds loads

5. FatMasterSlim

FatMasterSlim Senior Member

hmm ran across this at my good friend UPS's site looks like with a lil mod and reinforcing tha sides with some tape that this could work out looks pretty leek proof too....

[Broken External Image]:http://shop.usps.com/images/moistener_d.jpg

FAT

6. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

my mate said it would be best to have a metal cased pen, but yeah he adds loads [/b][/quote]
    i hope your friend has fun with his super drippy non-opaque tags that never dry and can be wiped up with a cloth the next day.

7. ILL

ILL Elite Member

i remember some one saying about these before but i can't remember which thread it was in but i think people said they aren't that good i'v never used one so i don't know

8. element503

element503 Elite Member

ok so im sort of broke right now and i need a marker. i was woundering if i should get a decocolor. are they good? like what are the specs?

9. kyer

kyer Senior Member

10. kyer

kyer Senior Member

11. unknown101

unknown101 Member

dam those are some ncie drips. imma try that

12. kyer

kyer Senior Member

13. cyras1

cyras1 Elite Member

where can you find krink?

14. Bass~choker

Bass~choker Senior Member

make it stupid thats like the dumbist questin to ask on this site

15. Bass~choker

Bass~choker Senior Member

but if your realy that dumb mix 2/3 aluminam paint with 1/3 minral spirits or more whatever you like

16. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

there are differences between ghetto krink and real krink... real krink flows more like ink than like paint, and im not 100% sure what he uses to make it... for me, i just make ghetto krink though (2/3 paint, 1/3 thinner) because it's all i need... if you want to buy real krink, try www.FourTheHardWay.com

17. oblong

oblong Elite Member

buying the "brandname" krink online is such a scam
    its alot easier to just make a huge bach yourself

18. tasor_tbc

tasor_tbc Senior Member

you can achieve almost the same effect without having to buy or make your own krink. get a bucket of tremclad aluminum colored paint, rack anything that you would want to use as your pen. usually the container that will eventually become your marker will already be filled with another substance. empty and wash it and let it dry for a bit. drop a small pebble or anything small but heavy into the marker (this will become your mixing ball) then just fill the marker with the paint untill its almost full. now before you close that marker you must do one more thing. in most cases these markers will have a flow control device inside the nib ( usually a small piece of plastic with a timy hole wich does not alow to much of whatever used to be in the marker flow exesively) this device defeats the purpose of "drips" and it will not give you a nice paint flow because paint is thicker. simply remove this plastic piece of shit. now skrew the nib back on tightly and before you start pressing the nib to get ink into it, simply take a small knife or pen or sharp pencil and poke a few holes in the nib. this will make the ink go right through the nib and cause drips. now get the ink flowing in the nib and go tag it up :p

i usually do this because i am to lazy to get thinner lol

19. maze.dsk

maze.dsk Senior Member

hey i jst baught a montana mini wide 30mm
    and whats up wiyth the water base ink that shit sucks
    any way i just filled with a cupple .oz of rusto matalic finish and a cupple of drips of paint thonner way to drippy but beter than water base

20. Durden_731

Durden_731 Member

workin on this shoe polish mop liket that but the nib is a flat triangle i would post a pic but i cant find it right now