Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. TD!!

TD!! Senior Member

I dont use the paint i use india in with some break fluid.

2. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Krink or other ink wood still prolly be better

3. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

i like making those bad kiwi mops u cant beat those markers real nice drips and even though the nib doesnt last real long they work real well and are easy to make

4. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

MY HOME BOY JUST GAVE ME A SHARPIE DELUXE MINI.IT'S FUCKIN SICK.I TAGGED ON THE BUS TODAY AND IT CAME OUT WITH STRAIGHT LINES.EVERY TAGGER SHOULD HAVE IT.I RECOMEND IT

5. vungoh

vungoh Senior Member

Im not really good for sharpies but ide want to see what this ones like, know anywhere i could possibly get it from?

magnums suck :( lol

6. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Your a fucking dumbass don't use a sharpie.

7. element503

element503 Elite Member

i aint trying to be mean but its the only way to do it. sharpies are for 4 year old taggers! I think every tagger needs a flowpen.

8. Alio

Alio Senior Member

i like flowpens but i cant stop using my Montana mini and my Pilot..

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

my main weapon lately has been my montana 30mm filled with nero ink and a flowpen with nero ink. honestly this kills anyting else and there isnt even a point of having any other markers. run the streets with 5 markals and a flowpen andhonesty you cant go wrong

10. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

isnt a markal jsut a grease pencil like thing?? Yea shapies suck big fat cock!!

11. TD!!

TD!! Senior Member

the only thing i use sharpies for is for drawing on stickers. The nib on it sucks if you use it to tag.

12. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

have any of you guys ever used that indian speedball ink?, my homies tag survived through 3 different buffs, i gotta get my hands on some of that

13. toxus

toxus Elite Member

i couldent find any brake fluid so i added bleach in my ink, will it make it more pernement

14. element503

element503 Elite Member

i havn't tried this yet but this is a maniac scince expeirement.

ok take 2 anyold cheap paintmarkers.

have it be 2 colors you would like to mix.

now get a knife and slice the back off of each marker.

now hold them s paint doesnt start pouring out.

now grab a glue gun and do one side.

now take the other side and put it on the other one.

now wait for it to dry. also you might want to put tape over it so it doesnt start leaking out of theglued part so easy.

now shake it up and make the colors mix together.

now you have a double sided 2x the size marker.

now i havnt tried this but if you want to try it be my guest. i dont know what would happen.

15. .ma$e.

.ma$e. New Member

one thing i used was aglue stick used 4 doin scrap books, its the same as a paint marker just got glue in it. I just unsrewed the top, washed all the glue out of the bottle n the nib n filled it wit ink, works alright, depending on how much of the glue u wash outta the nib

16. sibil juggalo

sibil juggalo Senior Member

i made one of those deodorant mops out of the roll on ones and i made a reely thin liquidy ink and im thinking its the chalkboard eraser but it doesnt come out in a full line its like a streak does anyone know how i can fix this? :unsure:

17. TD!!

TD!! Senior Member

What color should i use black or silver i dont have anymore empty face paint markers so i only have one what could should i use??

18. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

deodorant marker - sounds like its not enough fluid ink.. i could be wrong but thats how it sounds to me.

use black. black is the universal color. personally i like carrying black, white, and silver markers, but black is the end-all of all colors... silver and white are secondary to a nice black marker.

19. ILL

ILL Elite Member

a guy in "your tagging markers" said to use a sponge or sumthing cuz the chalk board erasers don't work that good but idk cuzz i'v never used a chalk board eraser

20. element503

element503 Elite Member

a guy in "your tagging markers" said to use a sponge or sumthing cuz the chalk board erasers don't work that good but idk cuzz i'v never used a chalk board eraser [/b][/quote]
    they do make chalkboard erasers that are softer than others. you should try to find one of those.