Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mont-Realshit

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by benkser, Sep 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala Elite Member

2. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

3. skwalR

skwalR Senior Member

causr and sever where under that ewol i think mabbe trik too i'm sure

ewol was foolish to put that shit over them

4. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

5. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

6. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

yupppp.........its not like sake can do better than ewol, sake cant even bust a piece...haha.........ewol crusses sake to the fullest....who ever dissagres dont know shit about skills...word

7. pervoe.....

pervoe..... Senior Member

ho cares...sake is just fuckin jealous that people have skills and he dosent...

8. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

9. pervoe.....

10. porkface

porkface New Member

TRIK SAKE SEVER THE NAMES SAY IT ALL. WORLD WIDE FAME. ALL Y'ALL INTERNET TOYS ARE LOCAL. WHAT THE FUCK IS EWOL, HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR GRAFFITI IN THIS CITY SO WHAT EWOL PAINTS ALL THE SAFE SPOTS THE PEOPLE HE WENT OVER ARE ANIMALS IN GRAFF HE HAS NO RITE TO GO OVER EVEN A TAG OF ANY OF THOSE GUYS. PLUS SHUT THE FUCK UP EFFECT WHO THE FUCK LIKES YOU ANYWAYS YOU PAINTED FOR 2 YEARS GOT CAUGHT FOR SCRATCHIES AND OTHER STUPID SHIT NOW YOU DONT DO SHIT. JUST LIKE SO MANY TOYS AND WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR CK THROW IT SUCKS PLUS WHY CK? YOUR NAME STARTS WITH AN E YOU IDIOT. STICK TO THE INTERNET CHAT ROOMS NO ONE IS IMPRESSED OR EVER WILL BE WITH YOU AND YOUR GARBAGE, HEY DIDN'T SEVER GO OVER YOUR TOY SHIT. WONDER WHY? HMMMMM I KNOW WHY...TOYNESS. THE GUYS EWOL WENT OVER ALL GOT STYLE AND FAME AND RESPECT THATS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR ALL YOU JELOUS PEOPLE.

11. one thug ass nigga

one thug ass nigga Member

12. hittingyourmom

hittingyourmom Senior Member

heres how it works

who gives a fuck about TA wall beef. cause kids that beef at TA dont know beef, theyre just having fun

im down with kids that rock over kids

13. pervoe.....

14. ehobo

ehobo Elite Member

15. RUN

RUN Senior Member

ok le gars est en feu !

kes sa peut faire que quelkun aie cross ou pas cross quelqun d'autre pis que quelqun d'autre le cross apres ?
    stu de tes affaires ?
    hein ? non mais genre kess sa peut ben vous faire ?

pis yo du calme avec ton worldwide fame la ...
    jpense pas que au séchelles par exemple on parle sake trik et sever ...

phuck !

16. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

sever worldwide sure...

trik... hum canada wide ya world mayyybe... sake well east canada at best, mostly jsut 514...

not that ireally care...

+1 pointless post haha

17. InvisblSkratchPiklz

InvisblSkratchPiklz Elite Member

18. KraBStaRR

KraBStaRR Senior Member

i like bunnys and fish

19. KraBStaRR

KraBStaRR Senior Member

even though i dont think what porkface said is stupid....some of it is actually true...........but i believe that he is just one more pussy on this forum thats trying to hide his identity....cmon what are the odds of some one looking up bombing science today.......checking out this thread and have this thought out opinion ?....very very slim are the odds ill tell you that......i believe its someone thats been here(the forum) for a while and doesnt have the guts to say who he really is......

in case you take this as an insult porkface......just know it wasnt intentional......i just tryed to get a useless , irrelevant point across ;)

20. Putamadre

Putamadre Senior Member

look out boy(porkface) and check this out all trik ewol and sever are some of my homies ment them all down when they came donw in montreal...i was even there when trik got busted and did all we could to help him...Bitch ass sake can only rock flopswho cares i aint gonna respecthim just cuz he gots flop all over montrealpfff he might be the upest dude down here but he can also be the faggets scariest piss in is pants fag youve ever seen and even if he fucking piece hard i wouldnt respect the dude cuz hes a major fagand dont worry i did tell him that straight in his face and all he did is run away.hes got no life cuz passes evey once in the week a ta to see if his flops got dissed or overwritten...wanna know why hes mostly bombing alone...cuz no one likes is big head attitude...and another thing if trik or sever would see some other intruder in there city trying to rock it more then them im sure theyd just do bigger and better right over it cuz it aint there city..
    think about it?

go ahead and diss meim sure you wouldnt even tell me that in my face cuz you too scared to be stabbed in the neck.

So just proteck your neck so just proteck your neck
    Braaaap