Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. highway crusha

highway crusha Member

niiiiice, so freshh^

please cro, this gay ass thread has been flooded enough with this toy shit, and we def DoNT need ur shit in here fuccin it up even more. fuckin terrible.

2. CHEN[Ken]

CHEN[Ken] Senior Member

3. endless brigades

endless brigades Senior Member

4. theprofeser

theprofeser Senior Member

just cause you ride fh dick aint gonna make them like you

5. theprofeser

i've seen new serm shit up..

6. AEK-CF-WR

AEK-CF-WR Senior Member

yeah i seen some new serm shit 2.

7. president bush

president bush Senior Member

yall must of been looking in ya dreams....them kids paint like one highway....eat a fucking terd

professer...u are the terd

annie you are the toilet paper....action....

8. theprofeser

annie i heard your parents stopped loving you thats y they kicked you out and now your cold and homeless.....

9. theprofeser

no seriously now....ive seen them up on more than one highway

10. DUCK&COVER

DUCK&COVER Senior Member

this is a jersey thread...

and u postin shows from philly?

u fuckin up son.

:ph34r:

11. theprofeser

ima tellin ya this is fh propaganda website.its conspiracy..its not an eye rampage when he doesnt got anything runnin without an emo over it..not gonna take sides but you gotta show both sides of the story there really is no eye running thats anything more than a throwy with an emo across it

12. endless brigades

endless brigades Senior Member

just cause you ride fh dick aint gonna make them like you [/b][/quote]
    hahha owned.

13. AEK-CF-WR

AEK-CF-WR Senior Member

fuckin highway bombers. let's see some street shit! tags and throwie's! aids got mad tags and shit IN jc and newark. i never see any of these other crews catchin tags in the hoods. thats the real risk. the blocks are hot! big up's dsm! cat's bin street bombin 4 years. big up's 2 cro. keep doin what you do. now come on some one talk shit. dope snow.

14. 40ozproffit

40ozproffit Senior Member

i went through north bergen yesterday and aek, vate and zk had it on smash with street bombs. keep it up.

15. chucknorris

chucknorris Senior Member

between eye and other heads.. everything mhs ever had is wiped out. dude did some silver tags over eyes silver fill ins. what kind of gay shit is that. you can't even tell its dissed.

16. chucknorris

chucknorris Senior Member

17. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

.. wow! :wub:

18. AEK-CF-WR

AEK-CF-WR Senior Member

i went through north bergen yesterday and aek, vate and zk had it on smash with street bombs. keep it up. [/b][/quote]
    say werd!!! thats whats up. i got the grimie crew all night tager's. mop's marker's sticker's big ass fat cap tag's. popin dots bitches. i love 2 walk down a street and see tag's on every thing. come on guy's let's hit these street's propper. let's bring bergen county back to the hayday 93 to 96 shit was crazy!!! every one was writeing. every one's still there but there just shook. if i could come back so can you. your never 2 old. makerock bsk95-aek1 cf2006

19. strikeitup!

strikeitup! Senior Member

yo professor, first of all... youre IN mhs, so of course you're taking a side.. moron. i aint dick riding its just good to see someone taking care of shit that hard. and third, i'm not homeless, and even if i was, id be better off that way than in the navy supporting this wack ass country

20. theprofeser

u have no idea who i am im not in mhs or in any other crew..trying to act like u know something your as retarted as a writer writin a bitches name ...little orphan annie cause your homeless.. u really are stupid straight up real deal stupid... go try an live in a third world country u douchebag see how much youd like it...youd be to busy worried about your next meal than paintin on a wall or runnin from sgod