Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. JILZ0ne

JILZ0ne Senior Member

oh yeah man thats what i usually do on highways. i just dont post that stuff up cause i havent been gettin up on highways. lately ive been peicen wit upon and mase. but thanks anyways man

2. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

Ayo Else ? ...i dont give a fuck if u like it or not niga...Shit stayen there if u dont like it 2 fuckin bad bitch....And i dont give a fuck about ur input on my style and piecez ...1

3. JILZ0ne

JILZ0ne Senior Member

u tell em zar! haha

4. oyeah

oyeah Senior Member

u tellem zar!!!!!!! haha fucking fags

5. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

zar you were just bitching about how you don't like the word "bump" don't be a hypocrite and cry if someone doesn't like your sig....its a message board anyways you are all herbs

6. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

7. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

I sed i dont give a fuck...I didnt Bitch...And the werd Bump...Man that shitz Gay idgaf ... 1

8. BoxCuttaStutta

BoxCuttaStutta Member

whats the fun in posting your own flicks everytime you paint something, that shit is internet ups. why dont you paint spots that people will actually see and have other poeple post them. cus im pretty sure everyone is tired of your shit. shit your doin now is aight but its aint all that to keep feedin it over and over and over.

9. ELSE3KSA

ELSE3KSA Member

haha yeah... niggas are str8 toy using the internet for fame thats why zar has that shit on his sig.. kids not on the level.. and wash your mouth zar . you sound like your 15 yrs old still dont know shit about graff. get your own style muddafucka

10. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

Look at you 2 fagget ass nigaz....Who are you 2 talk about style nd Graff blah blah....YOU all post other nigaz shit cuz ya are all dick riders..i post my own shit cuz thats who da fuck i wana see up, u wana see other nigaz ups nd picz, mother fucka 1 point in Graff is 2 see UR name up bitch, not other nigaz....your a fagget, matter fact both of u are..I dont give a fuck if people are tired of my shit, cuz i made this fuckin thread 2 see NJ shit, nd MY shit...Niga thiz aint computer ups, i use this shit 2 show people my shit...More then just u faggets..How bout u shut the fuck up and post sum flicz...God 4bid if u post ur own shit....1

11. BoxCuttaStutta

BoxCuttaStutta Member

theres no since in argueing with you cus i doubt your gonna get it. but graffiti isnt about getting your name up on the internet, and unfortunitly kids like you think the more you post your shit on here you might get more street cred. well dude thats not the case, i cant think of to many poeple who respect you internet kids. and dont think you guys are runnin shit right now just cus your flicks are the only ones on this wack shit, real niggas know its not about gettin your name on a .com but on the streets. and no one is dick riding when they post flicks of other niggas shit theyd just rather see there shit than you jus bitting off your pops. props to yall niggas for doin your thing but yall aint all that....

zar reminding anyone else of Cro? or is that jus me...

12. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

:lol: He sed bitting off pops ...Proff in the pix....Nothings similare im sick of fighting that fight...Proofs in the Pix...

And Respect....You cant even state wut u write....I post shit here, so other nigaz out of Jersey can see ma shit niga....Street cred?...Mother fucka plz...This Site is viewed by nigaz all over the world...They see ma shit niga, weres urs??...I get love in and OUT of Jerz..Sumthin half ya nigaz Dont nd wont get..nd im under 20 yrz old.. Niga street cred?... Bitch plz...1

13. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

4 Ma Niga Jam...Cuz ur compz fuckd up b ...i got u lol

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f44_illwiifeyouma_get_attachment_1.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f44_illwiifeyouma_rghgf.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f44_illwiifeyouma_sfbgh.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f44_illwiifeyouma_bnmgb.jpg

14. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

ive gone out more than anyone else on here and brought back flicks to post, aswell as i frequently post my own shit cuz its all i got at the time. For me it gets really old seeing random fuckers coming out of nowhere talking down to everyone for not posting enough shit when they themselves post ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. imo its better to post your own shit than nothing at all. i dont post my own work for the sole purpose of self promotion, like who the fuck am i promoting to? i go out and paint for myself, its not like im getting paid because more people see my shit, i just like computers and graffiti so, graffiti forum, its a hobby.

Are you really all that fucking stupid that you can come on here and NOT POST ANY FLICKS WHATSOEVER and than justify complaining because a few people arent posting enough variety? your fucking retarted if you think that makes sense.

the sig thing, yea its annoying.. im not really down with huge sigs there should be a size limit, but what do you expect, this forum is an unmoderated free-for-all. I agree there should be a lot less stupid chatter between people on here, and this forum is mad toy, and it sucks, w/e.. its a stupid past time, so get over yourself and just let the shit flow, your not accomplishing anything when you talk shit, this has been going on for months, the same thing, over and over. and every once in a while i write a retartedly long post like this that noones pays any attention to so there you go. rant rant.

flicks anyone? i got nothin.

jammm!

15. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

:lol: Love dat TGF AG blockie ma niga...

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f44_illwiifeyouma_adf.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f44_illwiifeyouma_Photo35.jpg

16. ELSE3KSA

ELSE3KSA Member

exactly " ZAR " your posting your shit to get fame on the net cause you cant do it in jersey. fuckin herb

u want fame online ? go here then -NETBOBMS. TM

17. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

Niga it aint Fame i want...Nigaz see Jersey on bombing science u damn right i want them 2 see my shit....Your a pussy nd a Hater...nd Prolly a Toy...So continue 2 talk shit on ur key board ...if we waz face 2 face...u wuld walk by me wit ya head down nd mouth closed...Post ur shit nd keep shut....1

18. ELSE3KSA

ELSE3KSA Member

how the fuck would you know you little shitbag wash your mouth. dont talk like you been thrown hands with me. stop it ..ill burn your wack shit any day your shit is not any way near authentic.

19. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

:lol: Show me pick by pick of how i bite off any 1...How are any of my Z`z A`z or R`z like any 1 els`z?...Please show me lil niga...

20. ELSE3KSA

ELSE3KSA Member

stop with the little nigga this that yap yap your not even legal kid. your the little niga. born in 1982 -

any way ur shit looks like themos shit.. fuckin ces.. you rubbin off niggas styles get off it