Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

2. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

3. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

4. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

dropped like bird shit hahaha fukin clown ass *****!

5. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

meen whats the problem i told you and zkae i dropped tht shit mad long ago look at the last 3 soek throw do you see any tgs tags any where near em...NO... and yo wht u never heard of any of the people in the flicks that i posted.?

6. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

7. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

... waiting for gay ass wigger responce.

8. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

aw somebodys gettin angry lol pobresito

9. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

i love how everyone is raggin on meen on 12oz like the true jersey heads just ripping him to shit haha but what does he know.

10. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

dawg wen i called u i swear u sound like a bitch. squeeky ass mouse voice and as soon as i ask if u want beef u click and den turn off ur phone hahahaha!

11. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

i aint your dawg and wtf some random wana be thug callin me wtf and where the fuck you get my # bro go fucking dye besides your fagit ass boys there aint shit tht like you in jersey go back to where you came dont you ever get it there are a million post's a day telling you tht we dont like you what will it take to get through your thick ass beiner wana be thug skull

12. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

haha wow try n make sense next time. its easier 2 understand a deaf person talk lol. hahaha its funny how u think i give a fuck if ANYBODY likes me or not.haha ur late *****. i dnt give a fuk bout nobody but myself.

13. Sir Robert Thomas

Sir Robert Thomas Member

mpoderator...ban him...people post flicks...and he ruins it with 10 pages of his fucking bullshit

14. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

then why dont you do what you said you were gona do tuff guy you pmed me sayin i dont need anyone ill drop all crews if i have to i dont need any one makeing me look good do it then cause im sure it would make there lifes alot better.

15. Sir Robert Thomas

Sir Robert Thomas Member

hey meen, your real tough ur fucking with a kid...step up to someone ur own size meeny bitch. Thats why ur a fucking homo...

btw u gettin on everyone for being soft?....sorry...not all of us get hard when thinking of teenage guys....dumb fuck gay fudge packing peice of horse shit.

go die.

16. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

hahaha i do watever da fuk i want pussy!
    yea go ahead ban me! bombin science aint life u dumb fuck u makin dis shit like a novela takin dis shit mad serious cryin like lil bitches bout who says wat
    u all need fukin lifes!
    so ban me n ill just make another fukin account like i always do haha

17. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

so den y dnt YOU meet me up fukin no name toy.
    got my name in ur fukin mouth everyday like it was dick

18. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

pretty much sums it up.

19. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

yea i talk mad shit GET USED TO IT!

20. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

ight yo but if bs aint your life then why you needa make another name if they bann you.