Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. FALL OUT BOY

FALL OUT BOY Senior Member

ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_12042006224148hobokenwall1_1.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_cent_20newark_20warehouse_1.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_jao22.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_damrimeA.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_newdzel.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_truevate.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_joustsinner02x.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_toxic_wasted_joust.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_metro.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_gtsshark3.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_scetmeenenone.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_nabsaek.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_suescet.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_VA.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_l_2f95faecbc020e88b6d90b4f462fdde3.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_scetcapheads.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_spacepro.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_xide09.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_scapezik.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_redabes.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_baye_dsm23.jpg
    ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll121_CIRCUSFREEK_4_fac_newark.jpg
    MORE PICS LESS TALK. MOSTLY STOLEN.

2. FALL OUT BOY

not mad you went bigger? mad you takeing up all the good spots on a JAO wall. what you want me to post, all aids shit so you can beat off? old shit is the best shit. i dont bomb nomore. did it when you where 3years old. not tryin to run shit, just trying to hold down a dope chill spot. stop putting all this talk on the forum. komars dope, no doubt. still dont own that wall. you maken the cops real curious about where this spot is. NO MORE TALK.

3. FALL OUT BOY

and i do live down there. thanks for bringing that up! im fat and homeless waaahhhhhhh.

4. FALL OUT BOY

shut the fuck up already. now your pissing me off. we painted 1 wall in the aids factory and we put them ALL up. when we painted there again we went over the SAME wall. get off komar's dick. i said he's nice as fuck but that dont make him god. me and JAO bin painting longer, wheres are respect. i paint the back cause painting the front walls makes the spot hot! so does throwies and tags outside the spot! braveheart what? whos doing something? stay out the spot. i dont want 2 see no letters with feathers comein off the sides down there. hahaaa keep rideing dudes dicks. whos feeding you all this aids factory shit anyway? tell them 2 man up if they got something to say. i got NO BEEF with no one. just holding down and oldschool JAO chill wall. AIDS does there thing hard. good for them. keep it up. you do your thing hard. good shit. keep it up. that dont meen you can paint wherever you want. just have some respect for dudes who came first and respect the wall. you want to give directions to the spot again? i cant stand cocky writers. who signs your paycheck? you act like you get paid for this. im out

5. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

yo is u nigggas serious??

1. fuck what anyone says that is OUR SPOT.
    2. u paint in our spot u respect it.
    3. dont act cocky cause u paint wit aids cause u aint impressin nobody but them little jersey city tools.
    4. it would hurt u dudes to pick up the fone nd telll us ur in our neighborhood painting in our spot nd see whats good?
    5.then u dudes blow the spot up on top of that?
    6. that fukin skum thing was dissed. if lust wanted to put a jao piece over it then he can. go cry.
    7.suck it.

trewsifer.jao.tgs.cf.dtk.LNR.aia.wr

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  6. THE TRUTH HURTS

7. Jesse B

Jesse B Guest

True is a fuckin garbarge toy, he is not even down with JAO so he should shut the fuck up about their wall.

8. THE TRUTH HURTS

yo jesse u fat fukin pillow biter.. nobody wants to hear ur gay antics go back to peeling potatoes before u get hit with soap socks.. TRUE-JAO

9. ceostar

ceostar Elite Member

that shuld shut him up lol

10. FALL OUT BOY

hahahahaha keep changeing your posts up. im not the only dude that feels this way about the spot so dont talk shit 2 me then change ur post up 2 ride some other dudes dick. it dont mater if its eating you. ITS ARE FUCKING SPOT!!!! you thing i want to see giant ass peices in my spot by dudes that think there better then me. you dudes need 2 show fucking respect.:D
    AGAIN i have no beef with no1! just holding down an oldschool JAO chill spot. you dont like it then dont paint there. i got JAO pics from 94 son!!! 14 FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  11. FALL OUT BOY

hahaaaa keep talking. you just prove your a cocky little dick rider. these dudes got you gassed. caligraphy shit is dope! what ever son. now your coming at me like i suck. oh no let me cry. your a fuckin clone little dude and i think your feelings is geting hurt. im old dude i paint for me. and i still get props. all dudes do is call you a bitter. maybe you should get some sketches from someone else. hahaaaaaaa 1 your self.

12. FALL OUT BOY

AWSOME! no more stupid feather bird shit you be doing. hahaaa chearleading? sounds like some dudes got you doing that. talkin bout the "aids factory" when you ain't even aids. suck cock much? im happy with 1 spot. cool. no one pays me for this shit. im out for the day. keep eluding an original style.

13. topgun

topgun Senior Member

love is in the air to night :)

14. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

yo stop talkin shyt and post more flicks

15. Jesse B

Jesse B Guest

they r all paintin together now i bet WOW

16. THE TRUTH HURTS

yo elue u need to relax ur fat head. u really think ur a "beast"?HHAHAHA ok.

watch what u say kid i said what i had to say im done wit u. peace

17. da don dada

da don dada Member

to let u kiddies know that 12oz prophet site on the forum there is a lot of detectives.i repeat detectives.be smart >>>>dont post ya flickos on dat site hypstar <<<<jus lookin u out n any1 else.if u try to say their aint dt's then ur a officer ok occifer???be smart,surf waves,smoke bluntz,n peice highways n rag da children invadin da boooondox

18. da don dada

da don dada Member

ooooooo yea theres some wicked swells out there today

19. the puppy kicker

the puppy kicker Senior Member

20. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member