Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Moon

Moon Senior Member

I just tried out the stencil on a bathroom wall at the park. The paint sucked and it kept spraying to much or to little. I didn't have a camera, but I'll get some pics soon.

2. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

wut kind of paint??

3. XstopX765

XstopX765 New Member

if your from around indy, pm me please..

4. Phlogiston

Phlogiston New Member

Hey everyone. I just got started doing graff a few weeks ago so yeah I still suck. I was joining in hopes of getting better any reccomended threads to start with? Thanks.

5. SAID

SAID Moderator

Go in the toy forums.
    And remember:
    give crits to get some!

6. Remember

Remember New Member

rawrr

Hello and good afternoon everyone =). I try to be pretty nice and i have lots of respect to my elders and other writers better than me. I am new here, and im from the bay area. Send me a message or add me as a friend :)

7. Moon

Moon Senior Member

8. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

I'm Tonic. I'm not telling you my real name.

I like puppies and long walks on the beach. Just kidding.

I have a dry sense of humor.

I enjoy music. Most kinds, with the exception of country, folk and modern 'rap.' Yes, I am a firm believer that rap is a past tense music, and that all modern imitation is hip-hop. And no, Lil' Wayne is not God.

I love to read and write. Most of my graff is riddled with allusions to Enlish and early American literature. I'll have pics soon.

I am mostly a mural writer, though I experiment with WS and HS often. I do throwies a lot as well.

Mostly what you need to know is that I am poor and I chose to join this site because it tought me how to make some of my favorite mops and bleeds (do you call them bleeds?), but I enjoy dickin around on forums a lot so that played a part too.

I'm not really interesting, but if you have questions I won't be all like 'get the hell away from me.' I'm pretty nice.

Ask away or just greet or whatever. =/

Don't make no difference.

9. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Yo tonic your not from az by any chance are you?

Kuz there used to be a dude who wrote tonik nsk in my hood a while back?...n I agree with your statement on rap/hip hop

10. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Whats good welcome to BS Tonic

11. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

Texassssss....

12. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Oh cool, there's a lot of people from texas from what I see, alright fu stay up

13. SuperNewb12

SuperNewb12 New Member

Hey everybody.. anyone have an idea for getting my brothers name sketched in graffiti? Idk how to pay/return the favor but am open to any ideas... his names Jacob.. TIA ~ savage

14. SpeekOner

SpeekOner Member

I have been lurking around scoping the main site watching the videos and looking in the forums. I have just decided to come onto the site and actually be involved in the forums. Well, I write SPEEK and i have been into graff for a while now i wrote under a different name but i got hot with that name with the fuzz and started writing SPEEK. My crew is New Era Monsters Organization, we have four writers D@HBI, TRYUMPH, SICS, and me, SPEEK! hope to be more involed in this forum thanks!!

15. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

New Era?? where u from?? theres a crew here called new era..they suck..oh yeah im INPHO211..everyone here hates me..welcome to BS..

16. SpeekOner

SpeekOner Member

thanks ya we are in the northwest right now but we are always traveling and shit so ya... where is the new era you know? where you from?

17. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

Texas..just Texas..

18. CombatGuru

CombatGuru Member

Hey.

Been around for a bit but been inactive in the forums for a while. Like two years. Thought I'd reintroduce myself.

Used to sign CombatGuru when I was here last. That was too long so it got to the point where I only used it if I had time, otherwise I just went with what my crew called me, Guru. Decided it was a common use spelling. Changed to Guruu. Decided it was stupid-looking with two 'u's. Changed it to Gurw. Started handwriting in all caps, name became GURW on paper and eventually became my new name.

So yeah, I'm GURW now, if anyone here lives in Edmonton, PM me. We'll chill sometime.

Also, I'm putting together a team of artists for something big this summer. Not a crew, nothing permanent, just a one-time thing. If you're interested, again, PM me. Edmontonians only need apply.

19. Graffman

Graffman New Member

Hey there everyone.

I'm from Scotland, been into graffiti for a while, would like to learn the know-how to enable me to use graffiti as a form of political expression.

20. Ages24

Ages24 Senior Member

Hey guys, I'm new to BS, not new to graffiti tho.
    I'm already in it for 2 years, maybe a little less.
    Just some things about me:
    Music: Dubstep, White rap (no racism, I just like it)
    Food: Chinese, Burger King, Subway
    Fav colour: orange
    Fav marker: Uni paint
    Fav paint: Montana 94
    I write: Ages24 (there is no ages 2to23 but 24 is my fav number)

I'm a very relaxed and easy going person, I can't speak English that good tho.

That's it, Peace out!