Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. EmptyKrylon

EmptyKrylon Member

What up! Been around Bombingscience for a while never regesterd tho dont know why but whatever. Nice to be a member and write my thoughts about shit

2. monctonFREEME

monctonFREEME New Member

Hey im from the Moncton, N.B. - Canada! Im the only real graff artist in my small city. Working on my flow all the time and going out bombing is my fav thing to do altho I got 1 mural... it sucks donkey dick though, but practice makes perfect. Catch some of my flicks when I post 'em. Have a good one.

3. Sherri Reny

Sherri Reny New Member

hi. i'm new. so pls don't kill me. i can draw but whether it's good or not, who knows. i have seen some amazing stuff here. and am not stupid enough to post anything just to watch my ass get kicked. i'm lurking and trying to learn as much as i can from the experts. here's my problem. 1.) no one does graf in my area (east tampa) because it's crime ridden and because of the wrongful association graf has with gangs/crime. and 2.) i have a handicap and don't have the luxury of being inconspicuous. does anyone here know of any other graf artists with handicaps who can give me advice??

4. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

If any of you new kids have pictures of your cats/kitties, I would like to ask you kindly to post them in the kittens with mittens forum. We need some new kittykats in there.

5. Question

Question Banned

Anyone now me ?? from Ireland

6. Question

Question Banned

I Used to go buy question but now it's sizla Cause some narc busted sfc and now I have to change mi name just in case but who noes could get busted again

7. Question

Question Banned

Hey were u from I think I've seen a peice of urs down by cork. Kerry on a billboard and a trailer is it u or a style bitier

8. EmptyKrylon

EmptyKrylon Member

anyway someone can tell me how to put a fuckin Avatar/Profile Picture..

Thanks

9. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

forum actions(at the top),then edit profile then edit avatar(side bar).

10. EmptyKrylon

EmptyKrylon Member

Thanks yo

11. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

No,prob, bro

12. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

Well hello all, I've been here a few days now and have been lerking here for a while, I used to be into graffiti kind of hard but I stopped and now me and a mate are getting back into it, my tag is Kost + my mate tags Mesky and were both from the West Midlands in the UK... any others from round by us?

13. Skitz

Skitz Senior Member

Whats up? I haven't been on here for years, figured id post a quick whats up to the net. Glad to see the sites gotten a facelift. So, anything new i should be made aware of?

14. xflare

xflare Member

yo sup xflare or SERA my tag , im new and ill be posting stuff up in the toys forum check my stuff out btw ITS NOT WACK SHIT ITS INTERMIDIATE STUFF

ive been writing for a year now

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  15. demo 4

demo 4 New Member

word up peeps after watching the recent tv programs on graf thought I would see what the net had to offer

I live in the Uk seams to be a US site but i noticed it had a uk section - then i got bumped and asked to join so I did

i used to be a mad bomber back in the 90's in Sheffield and u used to still keep black books up to date and then found out my mum threw them all away

then family and stuff came along and I kinda fell out the loop until i watched the said tv programs on banksy and robbo and thought man I should get back into this

will have to get some throws up penned and posted but I bet I am real lame now ;)

off to check out the site now

thanks peeps

DeMo FoUr

16. Pitlord

Pitlord Member

Well hello everyone. Im new here and new to Graffiti, so Ill be in Toy Thread for a while I guess. Im from Switzerland so dont expect my English to be perfect. Im 22 and started writing about 3 months ago but
    i'm drawing (not Graffiti, other stuff) a lot longer...probably since I was kid :)

Hope to get better with your help.

Cheers
    Pit

17. TBS

TBS Senior Member

Just moved to London from north of Scotland. Was informed of the site from some dude in one of the CASS stores. Write TBS (the bastard son or SON for short mostly but really any combination of words that start T.B.S. will do) i'm 23, been writing a variety of different names for the last 4 years or so but been sketching for a lot longer. know of writers down here but not met any others yet. Good friends with KEMS Eno through travel and work. will check the site out and post some shit when i can

18. nickelbagger

nickelbagger Member

what up everybody, nickelbagger here, new to the forums and bombing science all together, i used to sketch graf back in high school but never took it as far as goin out bombin. im from southern ontario canada and just turned 25, that being said i have thinkin about getting back into it and maybe trying to take it further this time. ive been into hip hop culture since i was 9 or 10 and the first tag i ever saw that got me into graf was JEMA from montreal (deux-montagnes, to be specific). look forward to meeting dope artists and gettin critizied and dogged lol get at me, specially if your from around ontario

19. 2for5

2for5 New Member

Whaddup every1. Long time sketcher but obsessed with graf culture. Not necessarily the ins and outs but of the craft, execusion, and ideology. I go by yikes. Nuff respect to each and every one of you!

20. Serkle_1

Serkle_1 New Member

hey what's up?
    i go by sneak or serkle haven't really chose a permanent yet.
    uhhhh lets see ... from the bay area more towards Frisco or Oakland i suppose.
    I've been drawing for a while but only painting seriously for about half a year now?
    But ya, kinda new to all this so don't burn me too hard guys haha