Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Okse

Okse Member

What's up, I'm new I guess. I've been roaming the forum without an account for a while and finally decided to sign up. Can't wait to get posting, maybe even enter some battles :)
    I'm a little toy, not completely, but I definitely need practice.

Peace

2. redxxxxx

redxxxxx Member

Whats up guys, new to the forum and just trying to get active. I have always had huge respect for street art and all types of graff and just the whole culture. I hit the sketchbook a while back and just recently have decided to get up. I've poked around this forum before, always thought it was dope and just really want to talk to other writers for tips, advice, crits, etc. Much love.

3. bfunk

bfunk New Member

Hey Wats up am new how do u use this am trying to post up my pieces an my graffiti characters need help :eek:

4. TheViralMural

TheViralMural Member

I am joining in the senseless conversation. Adjusting to the differences. But glad to meet you all.

5. Covi

Covi New Member

Whats good mothefuckers

6. creak

creak New Member

Hello all, new here, I've been looking at this forum for a while without an account, so I decided to finally make one.

7. TheViralMural

TheViralMural Member

Glad to see another fellow window-shopper has joined the madness! :D

8. NEROE_ONER

NEROE_ONER Member

some of the stuff ive nothing really amazing not my best stuff just a lil bit just trying to get in a few pics NEROE_ONER

406095_4235775615439_1876718861_n.jpg 551658_346951492043753_715191903_n.jpg 556351_421380061267562_1462715042_n.jpg 559898_305133536225549_1361319878_n.jpg 599544_346952022043700_389928453_n.jpg 734749_4235134519412_806610922_n.jpg

9. itszaaynub

itszaaynub Member

Just introducing myself, sorry for bumping this thread, but yeah, my nickname's Zee, I'm a girl that's always loved graffiti and is trying her own hand in it. Pretty much it, this site seems hella chill, lots of mad talent everywhere, and yeuup.

10. Sulik

Sulik New Member

New toy speaking!

Hello everyone,
    I am new to this community, recently I got caught up into the idea of doing graffiti and I'm looking for your help to get me started.
    I know all about the rules and don't intend to break them.
    First of all, choosing a name, I think I'm gonna go with Sulik, he is an NPC from Fallout 2 game. Tell me what you think about it.
    Second, how to get started? Should I just write Sulik over and over again on paper?
    Third, I am more interested in drawing graffiti than writing it, I couldn't find any information on that on this forum, only about tagging (sorry, writing), so maybe someone can light me up on that subject...
    What I mean by drawing is this for example -> [Broken External Image]:http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5373/50329991.png
    A motherfucking eagle.

11. The Abducted

The Abducted Member

I'm Erya51.

I've been doing Graffiti for almost a decade now. I don't write illegally anymore.
    I was abducted several years ago, experimented on, and upon my return, was kept in a windowless room in a then unknown military base. I have no idea how long I was kept, though I'm certain it was some period of months. I am also unsure how long I was not on this planet. I do know that my total time away from general society totaled nearly three years. I was released after having my memory wiped entirely and only through periodic flashbacks and reoccurring dreams, I came to realize I'd been at Area 51 in Groom Lake New Mexico. I took the name Erya51 in homage to my experience.

It is a pleasure to meet you all.

12. qwest-one

qwest-one New Member

I m new...! just like writing some names...! ;)

13. Judochop

Judochop Member

Whard up modafukaz mad ups From Colorado!

14. Sheila Jee

Sheila Jee New Member

Hey everyone, the name is Sheila :)
    Guess what? Im also new here ^.^
    Well my bf (23yo) loves graffiti and i like to paint, so now i am going to draw his name in his room on his wall. So i need some help makeing a design (his name is Ahmad)

Thanks i Appreciate it :)

15. Karta tabja

Karta tabja Member

Hi, I am Karta. I am fine art trained toy. who became interested in graffiti recently. I hope to learn a lot of things.

16. nash2589

nash2589 Moderator

Hello Karta,

Welcome. You'll learn a lot of things here in the forum.

Enjoy your stay.

17. Karta tabja

Karta tabja Member

18. BOOMkid13

BOOMkid13 New Member

lOOKING TO START A CREW

lOCATION IS EAST TN. HIT ME UP ON HERE IF INTRESTED JUST LOOKING TO GET BACK INTO THE SCENE

19. BOOMkid13

BOOMkid13 New Member

Looking For people around tri citys area to go bomb with

20. BOrD

BOrD New Member

yo what *****