Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. LayerbyLayer

LayerbyLayer New Member

Not new to the forums but just made an account. Hello all

2. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

3. Image4you2see

Image4you2see New Member

Popped in as a member finally because I'm looking for someone in the IL area to do a fiberglass hood for my car. I've always been a huge fan of this art and always wanted to have something done either on a car or in my home on a wall. If anyone is interested in doing a piece for me hit me up via email @ [email protected]

Thanks for the space and now I'll go back to browsing art work like I normally do.

4. SIDE EIGHT

SIDE EIGHT Member

5. eido777

eido777 Senior Member

6. Oazdirmieakn

Oazdirmieakn New Member

Sup. I'm a visual artist jus starting off.Toronto Ontario. Pretty stoked. Still deciding on a name, which one is your pick:

-Aloth
    -Nis
    -Talos
    -Vect
    -Alaric
    -Forix

cheers

7. nekgraffiti

nekgraffiti Member

Hi im new to bombing science. Graff artist from Columbus, Ohio!

8. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

Go with Talos and Vect and use Aloth if you ever get arrested. Once you get arrested change your tag since they keep it on record. Im starting up in Montreal, Quebec gonna move to TO in two or three years. Tagging KiN and FeDuP and lots of stickers and stencils usualy dealing with retro video games.

9. spifzisyourFATHER

spifzisyourFATHER Member

im am new here, i only made this because im bored and have a obsession with fat caps. ;)

10. 7143023

7143023 New Member

Hi! I'm a guy from central Europe and among other things, I like to translate interviews from English and to create subtitles to movies relating to graffiti too.

I am here to find some good soul(s) who could help me with creating English subtitles (or more precisely: creating transcript (rewrite) of audio) to some graffz movies (specifically there are 8 of them currently). For me as non native English speaker is sometimes difficult to recognize some spoken words. Written word is not usually problem at all.

If you are interested, contact me definitely (or if you know someone who could be/is interested, let me know!), it would saved me a lot of time, I'll be glad for any kind of help.! :)

11. fkgrafff

fkgrafff Member

Hello all I'm new to this forum, I'm a graff writer from Harrisburg, PA.

12. Glyde

Glyde New Member

New user from los Angeles. I go by glyde/glide

13. Friz_One

Friz_One Senior Member

14. F8L

F8L Member

SONE from the state below Georgia wooooooooooooo

15. Krantastik

Krantastik New Member

hey all just made an account looking to get into bombing.

16. KingZero

KingZero Member

Pittsburg Graff Scene

Looking for some new cats to bomb with, anyone from the 412 area post here, and/or hit me up.

17. MrRaphyRoo

MrRaphyRoo Member

New user ~ your thoughts on graffiti?

Yow, I'm a new user, I tag Mr. Roo - Except I don't Tag.. ( irl explain in a minute dw..) You see, I've made this thread to see all your different views on graff, :confused: This thread is completely opinion based, no beefing, I came to ask how you as an individual see graffiti as, whether you see it as a crime, an art, or something to release your thought and/or expressions - It might be all them things to be honest, Anyway i'rl tell you what my input on graff is, and my thoughts on my own work and i hope to see others; This is gonna be interesting.. :rolleyes:

Here is my view;
    I see graffiti as an art, something that i can create and do, just for the fun of it, and as a hobby, i dont see it as a crime, i see it as decorating the public area for others to experience, its sort of a gift you give to your community. Personally I dont tag places or paint places and i know alot of you despise that and see that as one of the main thing a writer is supposed to do, and if you do, tell me about it below ;) but anyway, i only keep it to paper at the moment because i dont believe im good enough, and i have problems being out late at night (brother is disabled and i have 24/7 hour care downstairs so if i try get out.. BUSTED! Allways 2 people awake down there, bummer :L) So yeh, i dont really have much skill, i'm trying to just do it for years and practice and practice - seen as im only 13, i'm tryna just keep at it. My inspiration is sive, i love him man, his work and how he looks at graff, he does it as an art form and trades with other sticker artists and i wanna grow up to be as good as him and do what he does, So i guess you could say, i'm not a stereotypical graff writer (I know this isnt true.. for most) - i'm not a bass junkie, i dont roll round with guns and knives, i'm not in a gang, i dont vandalise places for the fun of it :D

WHATS YOUR VIEW?

18. reika059

reika059 New Member

hello, im not new to the site but this is my 1st post.
    ill try to be as interactive as i can...
    you can find my work on instagram. same user name

19. ..D6..

..D6.. New Member

Hey, I'm new to this board. I live out by the beach in San Francisco, been writing for years.

20. Nallz

Nallz Senior Member

Sup, I'm new.
    Not taggin' yet but I will start soon.
    But I see this site isn't that active so I will be 1 of the most active on here

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013