Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Noobondrugs

Noobondrugs Member

whats up im 'wish' from Denmark good to meet some fresh writers around the world see ya out there.

2. Whix

Whix Member

Sup everyone, lurked the forum for a few days and decided to register. I'm just getting back into writing after not doing so for a very long time. Trying to start with a much better foundation this time around.

3. QUEEZ

QUEEZ Senior Member

how do you use credits on here or where i go to use them at least???

4. lama3

lama3 New Member

I am glad to be a member here.hi,I am Jacky.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  5. _flocka_

_flocka_ Senior Member

How tf do I change my avatar?!

6. nash2589

nash2589 Moderator

Click Forum Actions >> General Settings.

Refer to this screenshot in case you don't know where to find it.

ai.imgur.com_iitQNqw.png

7. _flocka_

_flocka_ Senior Member

8. Ana Luiza

Ana Luiza New Member

Sup people! My name is Ana and I'm a student from London. I joined this forum because think it has an awesome concept. I'm into writing and art, so when I found this place it felt like home. See ya around

9. avp

avp Senior Member

welcome.
    Might not be the best idea to use your real name.

10. Troublethekid

Troublethekid New Member

11. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

What up Gs and writers Nostik/Nostek/Nos ones new to the forum, hoping to see lots of you out there painting your cities and giving some parts of the world some color and imagination and kill the blandness, stay up.

12. avp

avp Senior Member

my buddy made an account, and he's been waiting for the confirmation email, but he said he never got one.
    anybody able to help with that?

13. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

he might of put his email wrong

if he wants makes his life easy he can just make another mail right quick and blaaam.

14. HAIRBALL

HAIRBALL New Member

Should i start writing graffiti?

Okay so I am 21 years old and live in a drone like suburban community in California. I could get into a lot more back story and reasoning but time is gold so i will spare you. Basically the reasons i feel should pursue an experience in writing graffiti are these:

1. I've always been the quiet kid, shy and frustrated because people are constantly telling me that I am "too quiet" or that I am shy, but when i do speak up no one is there to listen.
    2. Since i can remember I have had a deep love & appreciation for art, but I have always felt that i can never reach my full potential. In almost every setting i have been in there has been a figure of authority that has either held me back through ridiculous rules and useless guidelines, or it has stomped me down saying i didn't do it right. I want to get outside the box and be my own teacher.
    3. Plain and simple, i like the physical act of writing(my name in particular) Before i understood anything about graffiti or why people write on walls, i felt it was important to write my name a certain way and always took pride in that.
    4. i NEED outlets, I am a skateboarder, runner, reader, photographer, vinyl collector and all these things I greatly appreciate and understand that not everyone has the privilege of doing them but FUCK IT I am greedy just like everyone else and i need more outlets( especially free, creative, unadulterated ones) if i am ever going to reach a point in my life where i feel accomplished and comfortable doing something that makes me happy.

To be honest, as i am writing this i can't think of many reasons why i do not want to start. Am I too old too start writing? Where will I go once I start? If the illegality of it kept me from doing it then I would be curios what makes me smoke pot because that's also illegal, and so is skating in places I'm not supposed to, so I don't know these are just some of my thoughts and i would greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you.

15. Chepter

Chepter Member

Haya, Flying Dutchmen has arrived. My name is Remko, and from the Netherlands. Start drawing when i was a little kid. Stopped for a while till with it. Only now and then a little bit of time spending writing. Last week made a name piece by request of my 2 daughters (4 and 7) for a friend of them. Realy liked doing it, and want to pick it up again. Only now want to spend more time on improving the skills and finaly get me some decent set of markers. So hope i can find the spirit and help I need overhere.

16. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

@Hairball Dude, if you want to start writing then do it. I'm not sure why you feel the need to ask us if you should, just start and if you like it then good, keep going, if not then no.

17. Dazzy

Dazzy Member

What's up, everybody? I'm Daz, just starting to get comfortable with writing and whatnot. I started a couple months back, getting more and more into bombing and a piece here and there.

18. ''BLISS''

''BLISS'' Guest

Hey kings n toys im Sklt-short for SKELECTRIC and im from Denmark

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
  19. Zossqo

Zossqo Senior Member

Hey guys, Zossqo here am a graphic designer and toy of toys lol

20. Okse

Okse Member

Damn people we don't need to know your life stories.