Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

you didn't insult me i just don't like fools with egos so don't be talking out your face unless you can burn.

2. thesecks

thesecks Senior Member

ego's? I haven't posted anything in a while because I haven't got anything new decent enough to share. Some people on here just post fucking anything.

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

haha then don't be saying fools photos are monotone when you don't photos to back your clout up. word
    hatchets buried.

4. theorist

theorist Senior Member

please just shut the fuck up and get outta here, I've held my tongue for so long, but you're just too fucking annoying. no ones here gives a fuck about your bull shit "New World Order" conspiracy links. I'm no great photographer, but I'll just say it, your photos are fucking garbage, but it's not like that matters, because this is a thread where people share and exchange ideas/information...for example a place to LEARN, but whenever someone gives the notion of critiquing you, you come up with some snide ass remark like, "WHERE YOUR AWARD WINNING PICTURES, MR. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?". And last, but definitely not least...YOU POST THE SAME FUCKING PICTURES ALL THE TIME. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH THAT?! Don't even try and get a response out of me for this, because you are just too fucking annoying...

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

6. thesecks

thesecks Senior Member

I didn't even mention monotone, I said monotonous, fucking look it up.
    word.

7. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

8. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

holy fuck, everyone shut up and post pictures. preferably new stuff we havent seen before unless its a stunning image.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  9. noo_waay!

noo_waay! Member

10. SAID

SAID Moderator

yo that second one would look so good if it was sharp with a nice clean black border and a better, less distracting background 0.o

11. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2560_4204431769_f3cf1ee179_o.png afarm5.static.flickr.com_4046_4204431111_f5321233bd_o.png afarm3.static.flickr.com_2681_4205188530_0c40d5a25c_o.png afarm3.static.flickr.com_2760_4202391461_cb19a8b8c8_o.png

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i love coming to this thread to see all the crisp photos. i probably sound like a broken record to you guys but i want to get into photography and im considering looking around for a deal on a d60 but the down side is i dont know shit about photography. i was raised on point and shoots. not really but you get it.

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Get a D40, more camera for less dollars.

Less megapixels though but that only matters if you are planning to be printing your images poster size............which I can guess you won't be.

14. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

ah the insightful ak. thanks man ill look around for deals on a d40. and your right i wont be printing poster sized pictures. but i do have a question. those party pictures you post of friends with what looks like a fish eye lense how much would one of those run me? retail? ill try and find an example

somewhat like this one.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

16. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

hot damn. 680 for one lense? this shit is expensive haha. well im in no rush to get anything but its nice to know all the info beforehand. i think ill go around to camera shops and possibly pawn shops although i wont have much luck in pawn shops.

17. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

It's an expensive game to get into !

18. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Got a T2i coming real soon, fuckin' amped. Mainly gonna use for video, SLR are sick for that, esp. the 5D and 7D. Anyone have recommendations for a good inexpensive macro lens? Price range is probably up to 150ish.

19. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Crisp

20. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

just found out that i can get a 35mm 1.8 for $139 and a 55-200mm for $109. annnnd a d90 for 639. lol decisions